AJ I have a question.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Q

Queen Carawelo

How come you're very liberal when it comes to homosexuals. But you become a hard core republican conservative when it comes to Muslims?

giphy.gif

Shia don't destroy and create violence. They are a peaceful people and are generally tolerant of other people that are different from them. They are not extreme. They won't be violent or foam from the mouth on those they don't agree with.

I'm sure there are many Shias in Minneapolis. Notice how they behave compared to the other.

It's too bad Shias have to face backlash when IS attacks the West.

Q

Queen Carawelo

Shia don't destroy and create violence. They are a peaceful people and are generally tolerant of other people that are different from them. They are not extreme. They won't be violent or foam from the mouth on those they don't agree with.

I'm sure there are many Shias in Minneapolis. Notice how they behave compared to the other.

Can you answer a simple question without trying to bait people with your replies.
I'm Sunni, do you think I will kill, blow you into pieces?
Wait why am I even explaining myself.

He trolled me in my own topic.

I hate you!

Can you answer a simple question without trying to bait people with your replies.
I'm Sunni, do you think I will kill, blow you into pieces?
Wait why am I even explaining myself.

He trolled me in my own topic.

I hate you!

You asked a question and I answered

No I don't think you'll kill us gaals.

I'm just saying Shias are much much more tolerant and peaceful than your average Sunni. You would find it difficult to find a Shia who causes major problems. They aren't easily offended either. They are like Jews or Christians. Generally calm

Q

Queen Carawelo

You asked a question and I answered

No I don't think you'll kill us gaals.

I'm just saying Shias are much much more tolerant and peaceful than your average Sunni. You would find it difficult to find a Shia who causes major problems. They aren't easily offended either. They are like Jews or Christians. Generally calm
giphy.gif

Q

Queen Carawelo

You didn't like my answer but I responded in a humble manner
No you didn't. You basically painted every Sunni with the same brush while provoking us. I should have went in on your ass. You're a judgmental, hateful, ignorant, close minded, hypocrite.

Go eat a piece of humble pie. You're not humble.

No you didn't. You basically painted every Sunni with the same brush while provoking us. I should have went in on your ass. You're a judgmental, hateful, ignorant, close minded, hypocrite.

Go eat a piece of humble pie. You're not humble.

You knew my views though so why call me out in public when you already knew my response?

If it makes you feel any better, Ive been seriously considering Shia Islam. It suits me and I believe it to be the right path for me.

Q

Queen Carawelo

If it makes you feel any better, Ive been seriously considering Shia Islam. It suits me and I believe it to be the right path for me.

Why would it make me feel better? Aren't Shia's destroying Yemen and killing people? Hypocrite should be your middle name.

Why would it make me feel better?.

Because I'm trying to go back to the faith as soon as possible. You should be happy for me that I found the right path.

I'd liked to thank those who have pushed me to this direction. I honestly want to thank you all for having me in your thoughts because it worked. Everyday someone on here said they hope I find Allah again one day. I was feeling quite lost for a few years but I am no longer.

Wallahi I mean it from the bottom of my heart

I've been feeling sick to my stomach due to some of the comments I made regarding Allah and the prophet (pbuh) and I hope he can forgive me. Please make dua for me.

Q

Queen Carawelo

Because I'm trying to go back to the faith as soon as possible. You should be happy for me that I found the right path.

I'd liked to thank those who have pushed me to this direction. I honestly want to thank you all for having me in your thoughts because it worked. Everyday someone on here said they hope I find Allah again one day. I was feeling quite lost for a few years but I am no longer.

Wallahi I mean it from the bottom of my heart
I've been feeling sick to my stomach due to some of the comments I made regarding Allah and the prophet (pbuh) and I hope he can forgive me. Please make dua for me.

@Duchess @Air Jalam @The-Screw @menace @sophisticate @Atiya @SuldaanMethylamine @Sultana @Solid @Samawada @miski @metamorphosis @Abdalla @Tokio @Forfon

Iraq-Shiite-Militia-Iraqi-Army-IP_0.jpg

researchers and Arab analysts believe that Iran is supporting more than 50 militias in Iraq and another 50 in Syria whose atrocities are not less than those of the Islamic State.

Many Shiite extremist groups currently are raising their voices and threatening Sunnis who disagree with them.

The following is a list of most of the Shiite militias that are loyal to Iran and are active in Iraq:

1. Gangs of the People of the Truth

2. Companies of the Churasani Pioneer

3. Battalions of the Lord of the Martyrs

4. Noble Movement of Hezbollah

5. Hezbollah Battalions

6. Companies of Peace

7. Corps of the Loyal Promise

8. Bader Organization – Military Wing

9. Brigade of Omar ibn Yasser

10. Brigade of Assad Allah el Raleb

11. Brigade of the Promised Day

12. Battalions of the Supporters of Elhaja

13. Battalions of the Sacred Defense

14. Brigade of Elkariya

15. Companies of Alzahra

16. Brigade of Zu Elfakar

17. Brigade of the Guarantors of Zainab

18. Companies of the Supporters of the Belief

19. Brigade Al Muntazir

20. Badar Special Groups

21. Brigade of Abu Elfader Elabbas

22. Movement of Al Jihad and al Bina

23. Companies of the Public Defense

24. Battalions of the Shiite Brigade

25. Hezbollah the Rebels

26. Battalions of the Anger

27. Brigade of the Youths With Missions

28. Hezbollah Battalions of the Missing Imam

29. Battalions With the Direction of the Message

30. Ashura Companies

31. Battalions of Malek Elashtar

32. Elabdar Movement

33. Battalions of the Imam Ali

34. Army of the Muktar

35. Public Draft

36. Elhamad Brigade

37. Brigade of the Existing Imam

38. Eladiat Brigade – Special Guard

39. Movement of the Loyal Supporters of Allah

40. Brigade of the 5th Special Guard

41. Army of Elkarar

42. Combat Division of Abba

Shiite Terrorism;
2j64h9u.png

I'm just trying to find the peaceful, tolerant Shiites @AbdiJohnson is talking about.

:Sources, The Clarion Project l, Google Images.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts