AJ exclusive: Unintegrated Somali man at London Carnival FIGHTS with the POLICE

Status
Not open for further replies.
I took this picture with my phone at the London Carnival today.

I witnessed a Somali man going at it with police officers. I apologize in advance for the bad quality but I had to zoom in and crop this many times.

He was under the influence of something but I will not speculate as to what that exactly was.

I have blurred his face for privacy.

IMG_20160830_004907.jpg

Reign

Pro Women's Rights|Centrist
VIP
So instead of enjoying yourself you were watching what other Somalis were doing with their life?

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
have you being send upon the Somali people in every instance. Cant you breath without looking for ceeb on the Somali people. Waar yaa kugu aasey markii aad yareyd ee caradan kugu reebay neefyahoow laga roonaha ahi!:childplease:

I live close to the carnival area,
For one moment I thought I was in Lagos, Kinsasha.

London it's gone to beesha Tyrone never mind - the cadaan men stole aus-north America etc. You win some and you lose some.

DiricLover

Qalanjo
Wallahi all this cajuus does is spy on what other Somali people do and report back on here. Waryaa go enjoy yourself and live. Flipping hell

Last edited:

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Everyone was off their heads by 2, it was fun though, people casually smoking zoots in front of police

why almost all the Somali chicks that go there are one who is-nacay and who have been depleted of all the juice.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending