Aidstopian crying about president Deni and president Cagjar

Status
Not open for further replies.
You are a disgusting evil person.
Why?

tenor (1).gif

are these oromos being sent back to their regions? I can't imagine they would wanna be in wardheer, of all regions, since it's no place for farming.
I dont think the makahiils would allow them to be there, they would def be sent back to their region because the constitution says so.

I dont think the makahiils would allow them to be there, they would def be sent back to their region because the constitution says so.
how the hell do they get to puntland anyway?

they need to be dealt with before they make it there.

Farm

VIP
Why can't they go to Berbera? since they are more welcome there

I think they’ll all be gone soon tbh, Deni is closing the port to them and is in the process of closing the borders and he is going to be definitely deporting more, I think they’ll get the message and stay in Sland.

If we all start deporting oromos, toloow saameyn sidee ah ayey ku yeelan doonta somalida ku nool caasimada itoobiya?

Meeshan waa public ee yaan hanjabaad culus lagu soo qorin :trumpsmirk:

Loooooooool too late, I know Oromos have been lurking this site and have seen the shit said here.

ለኦሮሞ ህዝብ ሰላም ነው. ወንድማችሁ እንደ ጠላት የሚመስለው ወንድማችሁ ነው. ጅጅጋጋ ከተማዋ ናት. ቦስሶ ከተማዎ ነው. በሚወልዱበት ጊዜ ተመልሰው ይምጡና መላውን ቤተሰባችሁን ይዘው ይምጡ.

:mjlol::lolbron::chrisfreshhah::trumpsmirk:

through Somaliland(shocking right?), I used to think it was the DDSI border but I was wrong. Here are some we deported reaching Burco.
It is strategic planting them in your regions. If not stopped, they can take over us without shooting a bullet.

Loooooooool too late, I know Oromos have been lurking this site and have seen the shit said here.

ለኦሮሞ ህዝብ ሰላም ነው. ወንድማችሁ እንደ ጠላት የሚመስለው ወንድማችሁ ነው. ጅጅጋጋ ከተማዋ ናት. ቦስሶ ከተማዎ ነው. በሚወልዱበት ጊዜ ተመልሰው ይምጡና መላውን ቤተሰባችሁን ይዘው ይምጡ.

Oh im not talking about no xabeshi uraya nigga:kodaksmiley:

Im talking about Interpol :win:

Translate that shit mudane

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending