AIDS vs. Christianity

Status
Not open for further replies.

Khathead

tfw no habesha gf
Our salafism and khat addiction is a blessing
:rejoice:
Imagine if we were Catholic heroin addicts. Everyone would have aids. :obamatell:

Notice how there isn't any Somali territory on the map. :mjlaugh:
Somalis has AIDS they are just scared to say so because there family would leave them.

Somalis can't accept someone who is suffering you people are just disgusting because you love ignoring like it doesn't exist and the North Africa guys with 4 wives. Hell yeah they are scared of getting tested and if the women has hiv she is stoned and the guy can sleep around all he wants.

Our salafism and khat addiction is a blessing
:rejoice:
Imagine if we were Catholic heroin addicts. Everyone would have aids. :obamatell:
Salafis are worse they are not humans but monkeys
Somalis has AIDS they are just scared to say so because there family would leave them.

Somalis can't accept someone who is suffering you people are just disgusting because you love ignoring like it doesn't exist and the North Africa guys with 4 wives. Hell yeah they are scared of getting tested and if the women has hiv she is stoned and the guy can sleep around all he wants.
:yacadiim: We got another Salafi here. When was stoning Islamic

It was created 19th century by the british and we will end it 22th century and you Ethiopian prostitutes will still keep dying of AIDS

You are Just talking like if Ethiopia is ethnicity
Ethiopia has no bantus and never had bantus we are Semitic, Nilotic, Cushiet! No Asians, Whites, Arabs, Somalis, Bantus in our country we are Ethiopians and we have 83 different ethnic.

Stay in Somalia in your country and we won't have a problem.

Ethiopia has no bantus and never had bantus we are Semitic, Nilotic, Cushiet! No Asians, Whites, Arabs, Somalis, Bantus in our country we are Ethiopians and we have 83 different ethnic.

Stay in Somalia in your country and we won't have a problem.
Somalis are Cushites just like Oromos

I am

I am half Oromo and half Bantu
Sorry only Ethiopians within can mix that is what we accept! See the social cast of Ethiopia is if you mix with foreigners than no matter if your half than your a foreigner.

Being half doesn't get you anything we still consider you Somali! Have fun rebuilding your shitty country because your nothing.
Never seen half Oromo or Half bantu! It's rare but your just a Somali in our eyes

Sorry only Ethiopians within can mix that is what we accept! See the social cast of Ethiopia is if you mix with foreigners than no matter if your half than your a foreigner.

Being half doesn't get you anything we still consider you Somali! Have fun rebuilding your shitty country because your nothing.
Never seen half Oromo or Half bantu! It's rare but your just a Somali in our eyes
The last time i visited Adis Ababa was the Worst experience of my life. Thousands and thousands of beggars in every corner

The last time i visited Adis Ababa was the Worst experience of my life. Thousands and thousands of beggars in every corner
Last time I visit Bosaso I had kids begging food from me and last time it was 2007 before I got out of Mogadishu the Ethiopians controlled Somalia's capitol.

You know your place! Somalis have no respect for you nor do Kenya or Ethiopians stop selling yourself!

First I figured you out your just a Somali and your troll like me. Welcome my friend

Status
Not open for further replies.