AIDS/HIV infections skyrocket in Mogadishu

NidarNidar

Punisher
There are lot of ciyaal suuq from the west, diaspora old perverts and locals involved in these shenanigans. You can just blame it on non Somalis. Weed is increasing from the info I have.
oh god we are 11x more susceptible to drug-induced psychosis, khat, alcohol and now weed....

What is the diaspora’s excuse
Aids is not a death anymore. You can take medication and make the virus undetectable Undetectable =you can’t spread it . I don’t know if it’s xaaidnimo or ignorance.
there should be Aids awareness month in Somalia, get tested before marriage and qudbo siro aka illegal marriages should be banned .

Hassan Garguute Buldanana

#Puntlandfirst
VIP
One of the few thing that was going well in the failed colonial project was our low HIV infection rates. Need to get tested especially before arooska as most of y'all already said, you can get it in different ways. Need to get on top of this while it's still low.

Walaahi i have seen countless of Tik tok vids of regular people walking the street in mogadhishu who i think have AIDS.

its a common discussion among somalis nowadays. Even drugs. Using syringes. How? Can u imagine them in diaspora??? Somalis are just messed up.

Imaging having poverty and now AIDS??? U will die under 5 years from infection date

By the way-- Diaspora Somalis from USA and EUROPE spread this disease. First the victims were women- silently. Now it is gay infection. gay somalis with Aids going to meet farahs for pay in xamar and the infection cycle continues
No actually it is not, it’s the Somali truckers in Africa having unprotected sex with African women and then marrying ladies in Mogadishu multiple times cuz they are one of the wealthiest in Somalia cuz trucking in Africa is very lucrative

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
No actually it is not, it’s the Somali truckers in Africa having unprotected sex with African women and then marrying ladies in Mogadishu multiple times cuz they are one of the wealthiest in Somalia cuz trucking in Africa is very lucrative

That is a great point. But believe me- 50% of infection comes from somali diaspora

They are wealthy yet you say they still visit cheap African prostitutes that have HIV/AIDS?

One of my primary concerns with joining that so-called East African union or whatever is the potential for a rapid increase in the rate of HIV/Aids across Somalia by joining together with countries that have astronomical rates of the disease when compared to us. It’s already beginning though…

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
They are wealthy yet you say they still visit cheap African prostitutes that have HIV/AIDS?

African truckers are not America rich truckers. They are african rich truckers. They got money but not that much in our standards. The problem with Africa is- condoms is not as available as the west. Most of the time they sleep with prostitutes in their truck stops they are tipsy from alcohol.

African truckers are not America rich truckers. They are african rich truckers. They got money but not that much in our standards. The problem with Africa is- condoms is not as available as the west. Most of the time they sleep with prostitutes in their truck stops they are tipsy from alcohol.
American trucks are far from rich lol. I know African truckers are no better either. I was questioning the use of the term ‘rich’ in the original post. They are just poor men looking for lot lizards in Africa lol

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
American trucks are far from rich lol. I know African truckers are no better either. I was questioning the use of the term ‘rich’ in the original post. They are just poor men looking for lot lizards in Africa lol

Believe me- american truckers are doing a killing. Earning as high as 400K a year

Point build a wall around Xamar and nuke it.
Everybody wanna be in Xamar when they uncle runnin shit but when he ain’t they wanna nuke it…I see ya boi boi
Nbc Look At It GIF by The Voice

They are wealthy compared to the rest of Africa that earns 1 dollar a day, travelling around conflict zones, to the Congo, to mineral rich area, they have to be making at least 100k a year

Trending

Latest posts