Ahmed Silanyo Road - 70% complete | The Erigavo - Burao Road

Status
Not open for further replies.
m6Trj30.jpg

8nEegyQ.jpg

m4myfuX.jpg

oY3TaRt.jpg

6BEu7t6.jpg

I took this road this past summer I remember how long it took to drive from Hargeisa to Ceerigaabo around 8 years ago 2010ish it took forever and since most of the road was not even a road it was very bumpy and not comfortable . This road really helps

SirLancelLord

Reformation of Somaliland
VIP
Now imagine creating a petrol station dead centre of it with a hotel restaurant plus shops.... You'll make a killing and maybe even start a town

felloff

FA'CASH GANG BABY
Somalis are the biggest liars i've wrote about this fraudulent road only paved part are points like before entering major towns like ainabo, garadag, ceelafweyn then it ends just at erigabos entry. This road is all rocks and is the worst ride took 12 hours to get from erigabo to burao 1 and 1/2 years ago i hope it gets finished soon. Theirs enough rocks in sanaag to build 100 motorways

SirLancelLord

Reformation of Somaliland
VIP
Somalis are the biggest liars i've wrote about this fraudulent road only paved part are points like before entering major towns like ainabo, garadag, ceelafweyn then it ends just at erigabos entry. This road is all rocks and is the worst ride took 12 hours to get from erigabo to burao 1 and 1/2 years ago i hope it gets finished soon. Theirs enough rocks in sanaag to build 100 motorways

The road ends at Yufleh but has some areas where nothing is built from Burco as the sand is very soft and requires external resources to build on top

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
I think the brother has a point, they take photos of paved parts but when u look on google earth, there is no real road between burco and erigavo at all. Tell your SL govt to stop fooling people when anyone can access google earth.

I think the brother has a point, they take photos of paved parts but when u look on google earth, there is no real road between burco and erigavo at all. Tell your SL govt to stop fooling people when anyone can access google earth.

Google don't update anywhere but only cities and normal towns, you can see clearly if you start road from erigavo to yufleh and so on it's all paved, then again again yufleh and beyond and then ceel afweyn etc, google don't update everywhere.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Google don't update anywhere but only cities and normal towns, you can see clearly if you start road from erigavo to yufleh and so on it's all paved, then again again yufleh and beyond and then ceel afweyn etc, google don't update everywhere.

A-lot of the road is dirt tracks also to yufleh. It was done cheaply. Road does reach elwayn, ill check quality now. Alot of el-afwayn track is dirt also.

Last edited:
I have been driving on this road for the last 3 years. The only somewhat low quality uncomplet pavement is btwn ceel af weyn to yufleh and a little ways near the ceerigaabo entrance.
The next pavement is near burco. Ina af madow towards burco.
Its like 15 complete.
Plus there is no soft land except for maybe saraar near berkad ali hersi.

Warya theres not rd past yufleh to ceel af weyn
Just when you get close to it

felloff

FA'CASH GANG BABY
I have been driving on this road for the last 3 years. The only somewhat low quality uncomplet pavement is btwn ceel af weyn to yufleh and a little ways near the ceerigaabo entrance.
The next pavement is near burco. Ina af madow towards burco.
Its like 15 complete.
Plus there is no soft land except for maybe saraar near berkad ali hersi.

even the paved part u can't drive you have to drive offroad because of the large rocks the workers put on it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts