Ahmed Madobe Jubaland's President's Bodyguard kills his pregnant wife

Status
Not open for further replies.
Actually he will be unharmed in Saudia. Islam does not permit to kill no matter what u worship or not worship
I was joking sxb. And Islam obviously does not, but I was only saying that because SA is extreme and have laws that don't represent Islam.

Wow another Somali man kills his wife so shocking ... but Somali women are preferred to marry Somali men because they will look after them better right

Reign

Pro Women's Rights|Centrist
VIP
Wow another Somali man kills his wife so shocking ... but Somali women are preferred to marry Somali men because they will look after them better right
Can you take your self hate somewhere else subhana’Allah. If you want a black guy go ahead, but stop your lies and defamation.

BirtaanJabin

DalJecel the DhafoorQiiq
VIP
Axmed Madobe waa halyeey, oo guusha uu horseeday Beelaha daga Jubaland.
Axmed Madobe waxay Marehantu uu necebyibin , Barre Hiraale oo Argagaxiso ah buu Dhulkeeni ka saray.
Labada Barre , Cadaabta ku Bislaada

BirtaanJabin

DalJecel the DhafoorQiiq
VIP
Waxaa maantana cadaatay, in Geel.Sade uusan kala aqoon wixi ka dhacay Jubooyinka ayaanta Barre Hiraale laga saaray.
Geel.Sade wuxu caaya nimankaan Ogaadeenka because Ogaadeenku Are Ethiopians who came with Kenyan Troops??** Although it was Barre Hiraale under Abdullahi Yusuf serving as Minister of Defence who fought with Alshabab.

This Contradicts 2 of Geel.Sades Points.
It was Mareexaan lead by Majeerteen who took Xamar
Mareexaan fought alongside Ethiopians to free Xamar

Waxaa maantana cadaatay, in Geel.Sade uusan kala aqoon wixi ka dhacay Jubooyinka ayaanta Barre Hiraale laga saaray.
Geel.Sade wuxu caaya nimankaan Ogaadeenka because Ogaadeenku Are Ethiopians who came with Kenyan Troops??** Although it was Barre Hiraale under Abdullahi Yusuf serving as Minister of Defence who fought with Alshabab.

This Contradicts 2 of Geel.Sades Points.
It was Mareexaan lead by Majeerteen who took Xamar
Mareexaan fought alongside Ethiopians to free Xamar
Hate all you want.
barre.jpg

Can you take your self hate somewhere else subhana’Allah. If you want a black guy go ahead, but stop your lies and defamation.

This is literally the the 5th Somali man that has killed his wife within barely a year THAT WE KNOW OF. So u go and take ur lies and delusion some where else stupid

wawenka

Guul Ama Geeri
Axmed Madobe waa halyeey, oo guusha uu horseeday Beelaha daga Jubaland.
Axmed Madobe waxay Marehantu uu necebyibin , Barre Hiraale oo Argagaxiso ah buu Dhulkeeni ka saray.
Labada Barre , Cadaabta ku Bislaada
@DalJecel where did you learn that illkayartu nickname for Al-Shabab haha ?

RasCanjero-

Self imposed exile
This is literally the the 5th Somali man that has killed his wife within barely a year THAT WE KNOW OF. So u go and take ur lies and delusion some where else stupid

Most murders are people murdering people close to them.

Just look up the stats for any country.

Just because you hear of a couple cases in Somalia doesn't mean that Somali men are devils.

is Ahmed Madoobe handsome? Can u post his photo.

Well ....word of advice NEVER marry an Ogadeni! It is a custom for the groom to receive a beating stick as a groom present from the brides parents, the in laws. He is allowed to beat his wife. But the killing is new to me.

AUN to the wife miskiiin :(

Stop generalizing Ogaden guys to being woman beaters. I’m sure the few cases that you hear from time to time is pure coincidence.. I would hope :bell:

Being a women beater is not a good stereotype to have, and stereotypes as you know with us Somalis last for eons.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending