Ahmadiyya has finally reached Somalia

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hell no, Somalia cut ties with Iran because of their shia propaganda you think they will accept Ahmadiyya who both Sunni and shia view as nonbelievers.

Hell no, Somalia cut ties with Iran because of their shia propaganda you think they will accept Ahmadiyya who both Sunni and shia view as nonbelievers.

Yes, I do. Cutting ties has nothing to do with the people's beliefs. We have a false prophet in Galmudug with followers, what makes you think this won't make sense to someone?

Yes, I do. Cutting ties has nothing to do with the people's beliefs. We have a false prophet in Galmudug with followers, what makes you think this won't make sense to someone?
The thing is the people following him are not educated on the deen. I'm sure somalis in somalia who are well educated will not fall for this BS.

The shit from Galmudug is breathing because some of his clansmen are protecting him and hopefully not for long.

You think ajinabi nonbelivers beliefs will take root in Somalia you are dreaming.

The shit from Galmudug is breathing because some of his clans are protecting him and hopefully not for long.

You think ajinabi nonbelivers beliefs will take root in Somalia you are dreaming.

Exactly, this reaffirm my point that for Somalis religion comes second. You can follow which ever path you may wish and as long as you have your clan, you're safe.

Exactly, this reaffirm my point that for Somalis religion comes second. You can follow which ever path you may wish and as long as you have your clan, you're safe.
But not for long, you know as Somalis we are liberal when it comes to religion but the instance someone plays with our religion they can’t escape our wrath even with the protection of their clans.

But not for long, you know Somalis we liberal when it comes to religion but the instance someone plays with our religion they can’t escape our wrath even with the protection of their clans.

Bro, you're not even hearing yourself, why is the fake prophet being protected then? :patrice:

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
Bro, you're not even hearing yourself, why is the fake prophet being protected then? :patrice:
Because he's lucky enough to be from the most primitive clan in the country. Those apes will protect him no matter what. He's their Caesar.
post-255015-1472196373.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending