After watching this video I'm convinced these people are absolutely descendants of

Status
Not open for further replies.

menace

President - Sexaholics Anonymous, Ohio chapter
VIP
Maghreb ancestry ..this guy looks like the late Muammar Qadafi..1:50 min

And look at 5:35

Many Moors migrated to Somalia during the reconquista when they were expelled, some Maghrebis also stayed in Somalia after finishing Hajj and other waves came escaping the oppression of French colonization. But sadly all got integrated quickly into Somali society and totally forgot about their roots/ancestry!

Hafez

VIP
Many Moors migrated to Somalia during the reconquista when they were expelled, some Maghrebis also stayed in Somalia after finishing Hajj and other waves came escaping the oppression of French colonization. But sadly all got integrated quickly into Somali society and totally forgot about their roots/ancestry!
You are right many moors AND Arabs migrated to Somalia during the reconquesta, I was told by our elders.

menace

VIP
I'm against the stupid somali myth that these people are Portuguese ..best explanation is that these people are remnants of the expelled Moors of Andulesia

@Ruqiya is that you at 23:00..,why can't you just speak somali when the tv is feared towards folks back home, it's the national tv for goodness sake

Hafez

VIP
I'm against the stupid somali myth that these people are Portuguese ..best explanation is that these people are remnants of the expelled Moors of Andulesia

@Ruqiya is that you at 23:00..,why can't you just speak somali when the tv is feared towards folks back home, it's the national tv for goodness sake
Are you talking about Xamarcadcad people in general? They have different backgrounds (according to DNA testing results as well). There are definitely 'Maghrebis' amongst us but there is no proof that the Portuguese had any remnants, heck they were defeated and expelled within a few days of their arrival.

Lol, if I was ever in somali national tv Somali lee ku hadlahaa. Waxaan ka yabaa dadka somali lagula hadlo oo english ku jawaaba.

menace

VIP
Lol, if I was ever in somali national tv Somali lee ku hadlahaa. Waxaan ka yabaa dadka somali lagula hadlo oo english ku jawaaba.

That's what pisses me off runtii ...I understand if it's kuds like @AbdiJohnson and @SuldaanMethylamine but a ladu who clearly Englush is not her comfort language still insisting to speak English when asked in Somali

menace

VIP
Waxay moodaa reer ilbaxnimo to speak english lol.

I swear they do but I can she can't Fool us cause she still got the TB shot mark...( wanna know if someone is lying to you about their age and are saying they are born in the 90s when clearly they are Born in the 70s and 80s..just ask them to show you their forearm :ftw9nwa: itl have a a dent the size of a qamadi (soybean) ):2tjlv3e::vncu2n5:

menace

VIP
Some of the Persian tribes in Xamar have been there before Islam. Hence Mogadishu is a Persian word.
http://sonsofsunnah.com/2015/01/03/historical-ties-between-persia-and-somalia/
There are also Israelites (Amraani), Syrian (Amawi & Amoori), Arabs (Hatimi, Waali, Ashraaf, Zuhri, Yemenis), Iraqis (Imanke of the Shanshiyo), Moors, Greek, Indian (Reer Xamar Hindi) and all of them belong to Cadcad tribes!

All cadcads are less than 100,000 worldwide.

When u say cadcads are you guys also including reer barawe ?

Hafez

VIP
When u say cadcads are you guys also including reer barawe ?
Yes, there's no difference between the cadcads in xamar and those in Barawa except language. Some of the tribes are more concentrated in one area though for example Reer wali are mostly in Barawa and Shanshiyo are mostly in Xamar.

I swear they do but I can she can't Fool us cause she still got the TB shot mark...( wanna know if someone is lying to you about their age and are saying they are born in the 90s when clearly they are Born in the 70s and 80s..just ask them to show you their forearm :ftw9nwa: itl have a a dent the size of a qamadi (soybean) ):2tjlv3e::vncu2n5:
Lol never heard of how a TB shot mark looks like but I know people back home use fire to cure almost every illness. When I went back home I got sick then my family were like "soo qabta ha lagubo gabadha" then was like NO!!! I rather be sick than to have burnt marks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts