After watching the game 7 at Toronto I realized

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
The arena audience was mainly third world rejects.

Last edited:

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
I dislike the Raptors and Drake :pacspit:Kob3 should come back and drop 100 on them.

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
:wtf:Are you drunk? :camby:

Search my posts and find a post of me supporting a team beside the Lakers.

GS, Spurs, Cavs, Celtics are teams I hate. You know I don't like Lebum so how can I support a team he plays on?:cryinglaughsmiley: Put the bottle down Skip Johnson.

The arena audience was mainly third world rejects.
I was at the game too, where'd you sit. Best 500 I ever spent :banderas:

Oh and that's toronto. I was reading somewhere that we're now the most multicultural city in the world. Cadaans are very close to becoming a minority here.

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
I was at the game too, where'd you sit. Best 500 I ever spent :banderas:

Oh and that's toronto. I was reading somewhere that we're now the most multicultural city in the world. Cadaans are very close to becoming a minority here.

Walahi you paid $500? How far down were you

Walahi you paid $500? How far down were you

Section 121, row 19. This was my view. It's my favourite view in the lower bowl cuz u get a nice angle to look at both nets without having to move your neck around. And my boys abo is a season ticket holder so I just buy it off him whenever i wanna go. Downtown was lit af, what'd you and ur boys end up doing after @UncleMenace

42958.jpg

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Section 121, row 19. This was my view. It's my favourite view in the lower bowl cuz u get a nice angle to look at both nets without having to move your neck around. And my boys abo is a season ticket holder so I just buy it off him whenever i wanna go. Downtown was lit af, what'd you and ur boys end up doing after @UncleMenace

42958.jpg

You paid $500 but shit looks far tho

You paid $500 but shit looks far tho

I got this from a season tix holder selling it to me. Retail was around 900 i checked on stub hub. thats 900 USD, so like 1100 canadian. I'd say i got a good deal. Playoff tix in toronto are expensive af cuz of demand. And this was a game 7 to the ECF.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending