After watching snapchat's Somalitv I'm convinced we are

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
genetically deformed...

So apparently Somalitv is running "introduce yourself and repp your hood ( city you are living in)" and so they got this 3 hours of Somalid everywhere. First time that everyone is showing their faces.

One will learn the following from this unorthodox study of the Menace:

1) we are deformed ...long never ending faces .,.boxed shaped head ....HUGE foreheads

2)MN got some straight up newest arrivals but who want to dive head first into ghetto lingo but these cats are over aged for this attempt and makes them sound stupid

3)Columbus is also qaxooti's paradise

4) UK folks are decent with their sexy accent

5) they actually stars in there, dudes Tay are on their daily and get roasted on every topic they bring up.

ironclad urchin

SHAAHSHAAHSHAAH.
i love the roasting lmfaoo. i like somalitv over the other sc accts but the replies quickly get redundant when it's a boring question (which is the norm).

Lostbox

「Immortal Sage」| Qabil-fluid
VIP
If most of them were willing to hit the gym there face would improve but all you see are fat and skinny Somalis.

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Strangely a lot of our people's faces and head look as if they got dwarfism but yet they are full bodied people.

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
5) Sweden has turned into tahriib' dumbing ground...good grief!

Zuleikha

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
The only reason why I deleted somalitv is those lorry drivers from North America. They should at least put some moisturiser on their face and lip balm/ vaseline on their lips. Honestly reer miyiga ka arag wanaagsan. I've nothing to say about the titanic survivors in Germany and Scandinavians, their situation is understandable.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
Masha Allah weeye laakinse Ma aragteen menace chest :ftw9nwa: muxu u eeg yahay odey 80 sano jiro oo teebiisho iyo cagaar sho qabo, war yaa ilaahay yaaqano saxiib ismahan ha isku baadin ee saan isku dham San sii Ma ahan.

That guy who called himself kismayo quruxley is funny as hell but the whole thing is lame full of fobs with the same questions and predictable answers everyday.

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Masha Allah weeye laakinse Ma aragteen menace chest :ftw9nwa: muxu u eeg yahay odey 80 sano jiro oo teebiisho iyo cagaar sho qabo, war yaa ilaahay yaaqano saxiib ismahan ha isku baadin ee saan isku dham San sii Ma ahan.

Teyda wa da'a but this is about a deformity. Your line of argument is flawed from the getgo

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
That guy who called himself kismayo quruxley is funny as hell but the whole thing is lame full of fobs with the same questions and predictable answers everyday.

Today I found out the people I was thinking we're in Kenya or something are actually in MN

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Noticed this years ago,

Causes
Poor nutrition, Grain led diets that causes poor development and facial deformities
First cousin marriages
War/Stress

http://www.somalispot.com/threads/somalis-need-an-image-renewal.5780/

Try to example it here more

I'd say the following is the culprit:

1. Stunt in growth

2. Inbreeding

3. Lack of diversity in food

4. Sicknesses that went untreated and mistreated

I said this because if you closely observe kids who've came of age in the West they are proportional.

Whenever these kids go back home they look like giants

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
Teyda wa da'a but this is about a deformity. Your line of argument is flawed from the getgo
Bradar I know a deformity when I see one, there was a deep hole right in the middle of your chest it looked like a meteorite fell on it, almost looked like I was staring into the abyss.

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Bradar I know a deformity when I see one, there was a deep hole right in the middle of your chest it looked like a meteorite fell on it, almost looked like I was staring into the abyss.

And I've been told your you forehead resembles the space shuttle's landing port in Florida

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts