After today’s national sports event (the blasts) RULERS OF ONE BEDROOM IN VILLA SOMALIA are..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
bamboozled by how the rebels still penetrating into the heart of the useless buildings they call “interior Ministry”. They got roadblocks and checkpoints all over but can’t stop it.

Folks

Guess what ! Me, YES ME! has solved the puzzle.

It is very simple ...the rebels have build underground tunnels like Palestinians in the Gaza Strip

Footnote: notice I don’t call the rebels names because I am neutral. May the best man win.i refuse to be brainwashed by FAKE NEWS

Farmaajo busy taking English For Dummies courses while the city is on fire. Hopefully he makes it to the word “resign” and understands what it means and how it relates to his mediocre tenure. Might be the most failed Somalia President of all time Mr. farmajo

bamboozled by how the rebels still penetrating into the heart of the useless buildings they call “interior Ministry”. They got roadblocks and checkpoints all over but can’t stop it.

Folks

Guess what ! Me, YES ME! has solved the puzzle.

It is very simple ...the rebels have build underground tunnels like Palestinians in the Gaza Strip

Footnote: notice I don’t call the rebels names because I am neutral. May the best man win.i refuse to be brainwashed by FAKE NEWS
It's time to start snitching and to fund somalia's first secret service to hunt down and track these traitors and all who aid them in their work.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending