XaajiXumbo

Always Venture, Always Win
DgilzuVV4AEA5zr.jpg
Dgil0S4UEAEQvEM.jpg

XaajiXumbo

Always Venture, Always Win
Is this famous col that slapped AY?

Good riddance to this asshole

''Gabre slapped Yusuf four times until the president fell to the ground. Then, Gabre placed his pistol against Yusuf’s head and threatened to kill him. Yusuf’s bodyguards were left disarmed and ashamed, while Yusuf then had to seek protection from the African troops in Mogadishu (AMISOM). The next day, Yusuf’s spokesman denied the whole incident''

Those are lies and propaganda. President Abdulahi Yusuf did some things I disagree with but I will not tolerate slander against him. Gabre doesn't have the balls to touch a man that is so superior to him. If he dare slapped President Abdulahi Yusuf he would not be alive today. His head would be on a pike on the outskirts of Mogadishu to serve as a warning to other Ethiopians.
Is this famous col that slapped AY?

Good riddance to this asshole

Silky

操你的媽媽
It's honestly one of the funniest (and kinda tragic) episodes in somali political history. The thought of the midget xabashi squaring up like that:icon e biggrin::icon e biggrin::icon e biggrin::ftw9nwa:

Cotton Eyed Joe

More law, less justice.
VIP
Those are lies and propaganda. President Abdulahi Yusuf did some things I disagree with but I will not tolerate slander against him. Gabre doesn't have the balls to touch a man that is so superior to him. If he dare slapped President Abdulahi Yusuf he would not be alive today. His head would be on a pike on the outskirts of Mogadishu to serve as a warning to other Ethiopians.
It was reported only by press tv the Iranian propaganda station on "anonymous" sources. It was a scene out of hollywood. The Iranians didn't like that Hezbollah was implicated in the 2006 monitoring report to have ties with the ICU.

so the head of IGAD who is an Cawlyahan Ogaden Mahboob kicking out gabre,

gabre being kicked out is nowthing, he was weakned during the tussle when Ogadne, ahmaaro, oormo and tuigre were chasing each other in 2017, he was greatly weakned as hale martyam was losing power,

general yunis samoroa was also sacked last week

i like gabre, he was there wehn he camer to kismayo in 2013 and said to us,

"cagdheers, kismayo is now back in your hands, for years we supported mjs and marehans against yall to keep ONLF out, we are peaceful now, its back in your hands"

mareah cried but they are onlf, mjs did the same, he shouted sit down, then he went off saying "agah, agah waa dhab,"

You have absolutely no shame, your idol has just committed the ultimate treachery of selling the entire nation to the Xabashi's and will go down in the history books

Even the Xabashi PM is openly bragging about it in the video below which shows the kind of respect he has for your idol.

Saalax Bidaar

Truthfulness so often goes with ruthlessness

Well his army did just occupy MOGADISHU and AY was perceived as powerless interim President. Why wouldn’t midget Gabre feel emboldened?

You have absolutely no shame, your idol has just committed the ultimate treachery of selling the entire nation to the Xabashi's and will go down in the history books

Even the Xabashi PM is openly bragging about it in the video below which shows the kind of respect he has for your idol.

He has a valid point :nvjpqts:

While you unproductive Somali's are drunk on the politics, someone has to work the ports :yacadiim:

Gabre had a stellar career :nvjpqts:

A tiny Hobbit from the village of Rawmeat in the highlands of Lice & Aids made it all the way pearl shores of Xamar.

He can retire happily having slapped a president or two :kanyeshrug:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending