NSFW AFTER LEARNING HAMDIA GOT SIGNED IVE DECIDED TO CLAIM myself as A VICTIM OF FGM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
ILL CLAIM THAT I WAS FEMALE FOR THE FIRST 10 years of my life

If any lunatic can ride this calaacal/victimhood to reach great wealth why shouldn’t I.

That’s it!

Watch me open up a twitter account

They cut my clit, my siil lips and sewed me up :camby:

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
im just gonna go to the dailymail and say "a white man was looking at me and my hijab and i couldnt stop crying the entire night i dont want to leave my hous anymore" and tag all the high model agencies

Hatredfree

I got boomer connections
VIP
ILL CLAIM THAT I WAS FEMALE FOR THE FIRST 10 years of my life

If any lunatic can ride this calaacal/victimhood to reach great wealth why shouldn’t I.

That’s it!

Watch me open up a twitter account

They cut my clit, my siil lips and sewed me up :camby:

If you succeed you will have my support. don't forget to transition as transgenic though, they might need evidence for fake whole.

I wore a macawiis today out in public and this racist privileged heterosexual white christian male asked why I was wearing a dress :mjcry: he then called my canjeero super flat pancakes :wow: he thought I would excuse his blatant somaliphobia by complimenting my caucasoid facial features by telling me he has a cousin in malta that looks exactly like me little did he know that’s also somaliphobic :damn: to all my reer konfur friends don’t eat cambuulo around these pale privilegoids especially if your cambuulo has a lot of milk in it, they’ll verbally assault you by calling it nesquik cereal :wow1:

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
A cadaan just said “there’s a plane above you, it’s trying to land on your forehead “ :bell: this is racism :susp:

(For any business inquires please email me at anaaKuguAasaa@hotmail.so)))

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending