AFTER FARMAAJO GOT ETHIOPIA TO STOP RECEIVING SL, Muse Bixi says “no talking with Somalia”

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
that’s all he can do, there’s no other card to use

This ain’t looking nice for SL

They’re now resorted to staying in a limbo, knowing full well that doors are closing everywhere

The losers here will be the youth of SL. The job prospects are further eliminated in such a climate.

RIP to the youth of SL

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Believe it or not but SL gets more out of mogadishu then Puntland the founder of federalism. Like WTF. I am telling u mogadishu loves hargeisa, they see only DAROD as the enemy.

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
One thing I like about the current administration is their dedication and commitment of eradicating the habit of regional presidents wasting taxpayers money by traveling endlessly around the world.

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
Dhuusomareeb Biixi is stuck between Berbera and Hargeisa kkkkk

Lordilord

❤Somaliland❤
Believe it or not but SL gets more out of mogadishu then Puntland the founder of federalism. Like WTF. I am telling u mogadishu loves hargeisa, they see only DAROD as the enemy.
First of all Somaliland is not a federal state member, I will agree it is considered a state that is of Somalia only in paper.

Keep your issues to yourself Mr Puntland and if you don't like it just fucking secede and stop blaming Somaliland for everything. Biggest hypocrite on this website :pacspit:

Just admit that you want PL to secede.. Until then you are a hypocrite.

@DR OSMAN your people are aborigines with no history , no cities worth mentioning, etc. that’s why Mogadishu doesn’t respect you

Even while we show utter disrespect to FGS and we don’t listen to a word they say while Gaas does pilgrimage to Mogadishu to do niiko for Failmaajo without hesitation and gets nothing in return. Failmaajo even cut Gaas off from doing his usual pilgrimage to addis he said no you come niiko for me now boy

@DR OSMAN your people are aborigines with no history , no cities worth mentioning, etc. that’s why Mogadishu doesn’t respect you

Even while we show utter disrespect to FGS and we don’t listen to a word they say while Gaas does pilgrimage to Mogadishu to do niiko for Failmaajo without hesitation and gets nothing in return. Failmaajo even cut Gaas off from doing his usual pilgrimage to addis he said no you come niiko for me now boy

@kobe a guy who does not border Darod randomly attacks different Darod clans

@Saalax Bidaar more anti SL than Darod users

@Pureblood a Isaaq who has a soft spot for Farmajo

@Ferrari a Ogaden who shows some sorta special love for HG

@DR OSMAN Who likes HY even though they are historically anti Darod

What a weird place
:tocry: :wtf: :mindblown::williamswtf:

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@kobe a guy who does not border Darod randomly attacks different Darod clans

@Saalax Bidaar more anti SL than Darod users

@Pureblood a Isaaq who has a soft spot for Farmajo

@Ferrari a Ogaden who shows some sorta special love for HGs

@DR OSMAN Who likes HY even though they are historically anti Darod

What a weird place
:tocry: :wtf: :mindblown::williamswtf:

I like any clan aan gunnimo yeelaynin oo qabil kale xoog uu talinayo especially when that nigga himself is a minority. I can't imagine HG saying to Abgaal ana hamar uu talinayo kadibna uu soo arursado hawiyaha kale iyo Madowta oo xoog ku haysto abgaal which they TRIED but failed in the end under aideed, mish macqul habibi. It defies logic a minority controls the majority. Imagine Ali saleban who is probably the largest clan in bosaso said I will control the port and then switched the capital to qandala or carmo and then basically got all hartis together to enforce this and keep maxamud saleban down forever. MISH MACQUL HABIBI LAKIN THIS HAPPENED IN JEEGAAN. WAQOYI DEFIES WORLD POLITICS AND STATUS QUO :williamswtf:

Then add insult to injury imagine the same warlord of ali saleban who kept me down, killed my people, came back as president of puntland again to do it all over like bicide vs HY. No wonder the ali saleban CLAIMED sultan afgaduud loves somaliland, sacad muse did something ali saleban couldnt, keep the majority down in the state and keep slapping up the majority and creating jails for them jeel gaarhajis and then opening and saying happy birthday majority:williamswtf: :williamswtf:

fix yoself boy @Bohol :yousmart::yousmart:

Last edited:
@nine i support Farmajo over the 5 federal mooryan presidents . I like the karbash he is dishing out to them. Especially the karbash he is dealing to to Abdi Prozac Fat Gaas

Status
Not open for further replies.