After being so negative of all things SOMALIA I’ve decided to be positive of our beloved native land

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
For better or worse it is my identity, my homeland and surely my fatherland

I pray to god may it achieve peace and unity.

It suffered for far too long

From here on we can only rise like flowers blossom when spring comes.

May we replace loyalty to villages, regions and qabiil with patriotism and nationalism.

Forgive me y’all :ohlord::ohlord:

@Jiron ii soo duceey adeer:friendhug:
:friendhug::friendhug:

To prove that I’m immune to qabiilism I have children from females that hail from the MJ people, from Hawiye, from Issaq and Dhulbahante.

Shmurda

King Of NSFW
Am I dreaming wow you are a changed man I'm impressed :dwill::damnmusic:

Sike nigga u finna be back on yo bs in 3 days so sukk a dikk hoe ass nigga :comeon:

Last edited:

blade99

FLOATING IN SPACE
For better or worse it is my identity, my homeland and surely my fatherland

I pray to god may it achieve peace and unity.

It suffered for far too long

From here on we can only rise like flowers blossom when spring comes.

May we replace loyalty to villages, regions and qabiil with patriotism and nationalism.

Forgive me y’all :ohlord::ohlord:

@Jiron ii soo duceey adeer:friendhug:
:friendhug::friendhug:

To prove that I’m immune to qabiilism I have children from females that hail from the MJ people, from Hawiye, from Issaq and Dhulbahante.
SHUT UP YOU BANTU

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Let’s forgive and leap forward for the sake of the nation

I’m fallible

Pain of anguish has made me bitter of our continued misery. That’s all.

Now on I will apply positivity and dua

J-Rasta

Inactivated
VIP
I know that feeling bro ,
When your disappointed with the current situation of your countrymen and beloved nation you witness how they behave , you begin to doubt wether midnimo will ever occur to these people when they encourage and indoctrinate the minds of our younger generation aspiring or supposed to be the pioneers of our country

You try to deflect the negative and pursue the positive only to see your own countrymen drag you to the dirt, you then realise there's no actually hope all of those optimism embedded in your head all over the year's suddenly fade away you begin to view things in a different perspective but this time critically
overtime it slowly changes to anger , sorrow and frustration , you try to hide your identity or pretend that your from a different country and imitate other cultures to escape the burden of the country you once loved or yearned to die far .

All this pessimistic bullshit drives you far away and stray you then acknowledge that you are angry but who really who are you angry at , are you angry that you were born to a Somali household and wished to hail from a different ethnicity regardless of what you dislike about your current situation and your fellow brethrens you can never change your genes

But you can change yourself become a better version this time , you might one day become a role model to your people
There's this QOUTE I can't remember who but he mentioned " if the tree are full of infested rotten apples there's always a fresh red apples waiting to be harvested at the end of the climate" season

I'm glad you came back to your senses sxb
Don't take the perceptions of the mass media seriously
Somalia might be a shitehole because of circumstances of international players intervening , political delinquents, sellouts and tribalists but should you be ashamed because of their presence and their tarnished reputations they are the ones who have no backbones and should be ashamed of themselves because waa bila dhiig bunch of inarticulate political s over there

That's the reason Somalis should be enlightened and rise against the puppets of NWO

Shmurda

King Of NSFW
Menace a hoe ass nigga he dont want the smoke nigga got ran off the block by my homie grindtv check the scoreboard goofy :camby:

I got killumbus connects pussyo don't feel safe cuz I ain't near u rn :pacspit:

Trending