After a long study I've discovered the one thing that's wasted in a Somali wedding which costs a lot

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Horta the whole wedding itself is a waste but the number one culprit is the Cake.

People hardly eat it

Therefore I've discovered a way to be smart about it.

My good friend just shared it with me.

Only let the top 2 layers of it be real and the rest fake and only pay $100

Why spend $2k when that cake will be left on the table.

Forget the cake, whoever goes along with this whole servitude like charade is nothing more then a utter beta cuck loser with no testicular fortitude or even a brain to go with it, no different then the bakhti that goes down on one knee.

These are the lowly types that pay for sex with prostitutes and then come out believing she did them a favour, the qashin's that can't even hold back a minute before ejaculating prematurely, these are your types that engage in this.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Forget the cake, whoever goes along with this whole servitude like charade is nothing more then a utter beta cuck loser with no testicular fortitude or even a brain to go with it, no different then the bakhti that goes down on one knee.

These are the lowly types that pay for sex with prostitutes and then come out believing she did them a favour, the qashin's that can't even hold back a minute before ejaculating prematurely, these are your types that engage in this.

4023572-7393408934-shott.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.