After 2 months of being a Guest

Discussion in 'Introduction' started by GeKo, Dec 27, 2016.

1. NoName

NoName

Ratings:
    +730
    :draketf:

Yeah, racists are scum. Also, Marxism ≠ Marxism–Leninism.

Stop trying to use ideas you're clueless about as insult, moron.

2. Adheer Warsame

Adheer Warsame Don't let your memes be dreams kiddo

Ratings:
    +4,390
    Spotted the atheist SJW

3. GeKo

GeKo

Ratings:
    +173
    Saaxib runta hadi la isku shego, Bantu waa miskeen. The Xabash are our biggest threat and have always been for millennia. That's why Somalia invaded Ethiopia first in 1977 as Kenya would've been a walk in the park

• Like Like x 1
  4. NoName

NoName

Ratings:
    +730
    Wait a minute, are there two of you? I distinctly remember a different Adheer Warsame.

5. Adheer Warsame

Ratings:
    +4,390
    I hate Ethiopias politics but their women are xaaaaax:banderas:. I don't want them gone you feel me
    Why do you think I expanded the race bracket kkkkk

• Like Like x 1
  6. Adheer Warsame

Ratings:
    +4,390
    I am belief-fluid

7. Burhan

Burhan

Ratings:
    +1,267

This is too funny. It is good to see someone who walks the talk. But that is not me. I have nothing against Somali female marrying a man of her choice from the Islamic community. But I would not marry a non-somali female. I fear a part of me would die with such leap of faith into the unknown territory. I am cool with Somalis offering females to reverts(females offer themselves anyway and relatives have to agree), tthese new Muslims need muslim wives. With that said, I have the luxury off keeping it local. Born a somali, grew up as somali, dream in somali, praying to die in Somalia and as a somali muslim. I am too happy being part of Somalis. It is a gift. Women are okay to go ahead who want to marry into nonsomalis.

:) :)

Last edited: Dec 27, 2016
    • Like Like x 2
  8. GeKo

GeKo

Ratings:
    +173
    I don't have anything against anybody marrying outside their race but proceed with caution is what I'd say

• Like Like x 1
  9. Burhan

Burhan

Ratings:
    +1,267

That is smart Geko and The right approach. Reasons to marry have to be decent and based on sound logic. Also, I am not losing sleep over some females marrying someone else, be they reverts or not. Honest feeling. We are not a minority folk threatened by lack of population. I don't see us being altered by women marrying outside. They have my blessings :)

• Like Like x 1
  10. GeKo

GeKo

Ratings:
    +173
    Exactly, I share the same sentiments. I don't want yall to mistaken me for some weirdo whose so worried about Somali women and their marital decision. I just heard too many sad cases involving reverts and don't want to see broken families (nothing against reverts). I'm okay with "race mixing" but against the bad reasons for getting into it due to insecurity, self hate, wanting mixed babies, over obsession of ethnicity's/race's beauty and all the dumb reasons people want to get into it etc.. but if I find someone really worth marrying outside my race I'd do it and sisters have my blessing if for the right reasons.

11. Burhan

Burhan

Ratings:
    +1,267

Geko, you would make a good husband to a somali cutie, don't marry outside. Good men are our prized assets. At this point, our society needs good honest intelligent men to marry somali women. There are more somali females I think than there are somali males in the West, so help a sister instead. It is what you can do for your society and become a pillar that helped stabilize.

• Like Like x 2
  12. kulan1

kulan1

Ratings:
    +114
    You are making lots of sense young man. I applaud you.

13. Kanye

Kanye CISGENDERED,HETROSEXUAL MALE. PRONOUNS: HE,HIM,HIS

Ratings:
    +2,230
    Just to play the devil's advocate, why not? You're only handicapping your chances.

14. Burhan

Burhan

Ratings:
    +1,267

Kulan, I could be older than you sweetheart :)

15. Burhan

Burhan

Ratings:
    +1,267

I would feel that way if I felt somali females are missing something I can only find outside their fold. Without belittling other beautiful races and ethnicities, if you compare a somali beauty to a non-somali beauty, one of them has something extra the other doesn't. That is the somali identity. So why not take the one who has the extra quality in her though both are women I can enjoy? It is simple choice bro. Nothing sinister towards other races.

Verification:
reCAPTCHA verification is loading. Please refresh the page if it does not load.
Draft saved Draft deleted