Africans are Satan's minions placed on Earth

Status
Not open for further replies.

Samira

Illuminated Xalimo
There is a reason every religion (including atheism) places us lower. We are not meant to be Muslims or Christians. We are worshiping the wrong Gods. Our true master Iblis will bless us with power. The Haitian revolution only started after a voodoo ritual. Iblis loves us and can bless us with power, but we have forsaken him. That's why we will always be lowly, at the mercy of "pious believers". Keep bowing 5 times a day, raisin-heads!

Samira

Illuminated Xalimo
I feel his fell energies empowering me at the moment. He is not chained up. He is within us all

King Khufu

Dignified Gentlemen
how are you able to add this to comments
1MGrNdA.png

aYkXlHU.png

people are mad in this forum

Active

Correction: people here are smart. They question everything and leave no stone unturned. They debate for the sake of maybe one day, Somalis will enjoy to be humans if only certain traditions are not prioritised and immediately ceased. They allude to the fact that a massive cultural and mindset change is required. A complete overhaul or a cultural and social revolution. You are looking @ them from the prism of mediocrity and conservation of a broken system and tradition. For example, the guy on your avatar passed away many years ago, but for you, he’s still alive and leading a country. Why? Tribalism. Join them or perish.

King Khufu

Dignified Gentlemen
Active

Correction: people here are smart. They question everything and leave no stone unturned. They debate for the sake of maybe one day, Somalis will enjoy to be humans if only certain traditions are not prioritised and immediately ceased. They allude to the fact that a massive cultural and mindset change is required. A complete overhaul or a cultural and social revolution. You are looking @ them from the prism of mediocrity and conservation of a broken system and tradition. For example, the guy on your avatar passed away many years ago, but for you, he’s still alive and leading a country. Why? Tribalism. Join them or perish.

It's not that deep but we do have brilliant Somali on here. Only if we could voice ourselves in the real world offline I think we would see more progress, till then everyone will sort of be uptight and pretentious to one and another for fear of absent voicing of their true thoughts.

Wardheere

Qolana Janno qolana naar
ياايها الانسان ما غرك بربك الكريم o mankind what has deceived you from your lord..creator

King Khufu

Dignified Gentlemen
There is a reason every religion (including atheism) places us lower. We are not meant to be Muslims or Christians. We are worshiping the wrong Gods. Our true master Iblis will bless us with power. The Haitian revolution only started after a voodoo ritual. Iblis loves us and can bless us with power, but we have forsaken him. That's why we will always be lowly, at the mercy of "pious believers". Keep bowing 5 times a day, raisin-heads!

This sounds like the Curse Of Cain bullshit white supremacist Christians use to preach. Don't follow this nonsense.
Our true masters is ourselves. Your subconscious mind reacts to the energy you feed into your thoughts (Emotion = Energy in Motion)
But nobody knows that in the open too much.

This sounds like the Curse Of Cain bullshit white supremacist Christians use to preach. Don't follow this nonsense.
Our true masters is ourselves. Your subconscious mind reacts to the energy you feed into your thoughts (Emotion = Energy in Motion)
But nobody knows that in the open too much.
(Yusuf Ali)
Allah is He Who created seven Firmaments and of the earth a similar number. Through the midst of them (all) descends His Command: that ye may know that Allah has power over all things, and that Allah comprehends, all things in (His) Knowledge.

-Sura At-Talaq, Ayah 12

(Yusuf Ali)
Behold! We said to the angels, "Bow down to Adam": They bowed down except Iblis. He was one of the Jinns, and he broke the Command of his Lord. Will ye then take him and his progeny as protectors rather than Me? And they are enemies to you! Evil would be the exchange for the wrong-doers!

-Sura Al-Kahf, Ayah 50

King Khufu

Dignified Gentlemen
(Yusuf Ali)
Allah is He Who created seven Firmaments and of the earth a similar number. Through the midst of them (all) descends His Command: that ye may know that Allah has power over all things, and that Allah comprehends, all things in (His) Knowledge.

-Sura At-Talaq, Ayah 12

Do you separate yourself from Allah if everything is God's? As a creation okay but not when it comes to our consciousness

Do you separate yourself from Allah if everything is God's? As a creation okay but not when it comes to our consciousness
I'll say what isa said

(Sahih International)
And [beware the Day] when Allah will say, "O Jesus, Son of Mary, did you say to the people, 'Take me and my mother as deities besides Allah ?'" He will say, "Exalted are You! It was not for me to say that to which I have no right. If I had said it, You would have known it. You know what is within myself, and I do not know what is within Yourself. Indeed, it is You who is Knower of the unseen.

-Sura Al-Ma'idah, Ayah 116

And I will also say what Allah said
(Sahih International)
And you do not will except that Allah wills - Lord of the worlds.

-Sura At-Takwir, Ayah 29

The medium between what you are saying and what the gaal are saying is dua. Dua is you willing but that will is subjugated by faalun lima yureed.

If you cannot look at the sun directly then you cannot behold Allah with these earthly eyes or brain power. Therefore there is no compelling him or doing anything that harms him. We are submitters and in our submission we are free

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
I'll say what isa said

(Sahih International)
And [beware the Day] when Allah will say, "O Jesus, Son of Mary, did you say to the people, 'Take me and my mother as deities besides Allah ?'" He will say, "Exalted are You! It was not for me to say that to which I have no right. If I had said it, You would have known it. You know what is within myself, and I do not know what is within Yourself. Indeed, it is You who is Knower of the unseen.

-Sura Al-Ma'idah, Ayah 116

And I will also say what Allah said
(Sahih International)
And you do not will except that Allah wills - Lord of the worlds.

-Sura At-Takwir, Ayah 29

The medium between what you are saying and what the gaal are saying is dua. Dua is you willing but that will is subjugated by faalun lima yureed.

If you cannot look at the sun directly then you cannot behold Allah with these earthly eyes or brain power. Therefore there is no compelling him or doing anything that harms him. We are submitters and in our submission we are free

Walaaahi Quran Surahs are amazing aren't they? Inshalaah i plan to learn from it.

Nacala gaasha tahay kuyaal u making fun of salah and your name is samira munaafaqad yahay diinta kabaxday daalimada ah ee afka dheer stop talking about islam...shit foqol shit!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending