African union to unveil unified passport tomorrow

Status
Not open for further replies.
The African Union Commission (AUC) will unveil the unified passport in Addis Ababa on Sunday, which will allow its members to travel freely across the continent.

African Union sources said that the unified passport will help facilitate the freedom of movement of people and stimulate economic growth, push the movement of commercial prosperity and economic integration among the countries of the continent.

Subsequently, at a later stage, according to African Commission sources, a uniform passport is to be distributed to all citizens of the continent, with each State having the right to issue it in accordance with its own laws and by-laws.

https://wnobserver.com/world/african-union-to-unveil-unified-passport-tomorrow/

------
:ehh:

It will be good for trade and travel within Africa amongst Africans because border crossing takes ages.

Let's wait to see how this will turn out.

Somalia would be the last place a sane person would visit.

Kulaha a calamity and Somalis will be replaced by Bantus.

:mjlol:

Besides I don't think it will happen.

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP
Somalia would be the last place a sane person would visit.

Kulaha a calamity and Somalis will be replaced by Bantus.

:mjlol:

Besides I don't think it will happen.

Bantus love the risk and for getting the somali females, they'll brave the danger of living in that hell-land "Somalia":russ:

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
Our people have always been a little too paranoid and suspicious, I understand these traits have helped us survive countless difficulties in the past but isolation in todays world will not move us to prosperity. Let us welcome this new initiative and take our trading talents all through out the content, surely this will produce more Somali M/Billionaires :)

Apollo

VIP
Stage 2 of the Bantu Expansion:

STnLF34.png

:siilaanyolaugh:

@4head @Samaalic Era

Bantus can visit Somalia right now but what the unified passport is trying to achieve is free movement across Africa instead of getting a visa or facing protocols when border crossing to another country in Africa.

No one is interested in your women or expanding in a failed state

Apollo

VIP
@4head @Samaalic Era

Bantus can visit Somalia right now but what the unified passport is trying to achieve is free movement across Africa instead of getting a visa or facing protocols when border crossing to another country in Africa.

No one is interested in your women or expanding in a failed state

Look at Europe and EU freedom of movement.

The EU helped spark a Slavic and Romani expansion into other countries.

In all seriousness, Blacks/Bantus might swamp North African countries and Sudan who have above average GDPs in Africa. Also, make South Africa more Black and some of those semi-developed African Indian Ocean States (Seychelles etc).

Look at Europe and EU freedom of movement.

The EU helped spark a Slavic and Romani expansion into other countries.

In all seriousness, Blacks/Bantus might swamp North African countries and Sudan who have above average GDPs in Africa. Also, make South Africa more Black and some of those semi-developed African Indian Ocean States (Seychelles etc).
Which is why I don't think it's going to happen.

There isn't any welfare state in Africa as generous as the West so I don't think we will see Bantus swarming to Northern/Southern Africa.

I am also sure countries won't allow it if each state will be given the right to distribute the passports according to its laws.
according to African Commission sources, a uniform passport is to be distributed to all citizens of the continent, with each State having the right to issue it in accordance with its own laws and by-laws.

Apollo

VIP
Which is why I don't think it's going to happen.

There isn't any welfare state in Africa as generous as the West so I don't think we will see Bantus swarming to Northern/Southern Africa.

I am also sure countries won't allow it if each state will be given the right to distribute the passports according to its laws.

Look at the Gulf Arab region, many Ethiopians, Sudanese, Eritreans, and some Somalis still illegally move to the Gulf countries to work low-end jobs undocumented.

Same in South Africa where many Zimbabweans etc move to illegally.

Even without welfare, it will still spark mass movements and could then trigger Brexit-like responses in overwhelmed countries a decade or so later.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending