African Hair Appreciation Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Black is beautiful. Posts some images of beautiful African hair that needs appreciation.
the_afro_hair_and_beauty_association_-_just_entrepreneurs.jpg

a6606ed9d7770172ecabdcdbdc08e48e.jpg

0460ce0209124f760b08ed4647deed63.jpg

3a9b886e5f92e0c0751772037826d337.jpg

afro-hair.jpg

African hair is the most unique in the world. We need to appreciate it more.

Even Africans/Afro Carribeans/Afro Americans don't appreciate African hair and wear weaves. :mjlol:

So why the hell should anyone else appreciate it when they hate it themselves.

Even Africans/Afro Carribeans/Afro Americans don't appreciate African hair and wear weaves. :mjlol:

So why the hell should anyone else appreciate it when they hate it themselves.
They're starting to wallahi. I see way more natural hair black girls at my college.

Somalis and other Africans are behind on loving their hair, but African Americans are waking up.

They're starting to wallahi. I see way more natural hair black girls at my college.

Somalis and other Africans are behind on loving their hair, but African Americans are waking up.

You never see white women talking about appreciating white hair or Asians speaking about appreciating Asian hair.

It reeks of a huge inferiority complex. It makes blacks look much more insecure.

No such thing as African hair.

Say curly hair or kinky hair to be more precise. Not all Africans have this.
You know what I mean waryaa. Idc if I left North Africans out. Post theirs if you want.
:comeon:
You never see white women talking about appreciating white hair or Asians speaking about appreciating Asian hair.

It reeks of a huge inferiority complex. It makes blacks look much more insecure.
Black hair has always been demonized because it's the most unique and different hair. Even Africans who've never been enslaved hate their own hair. Of course we should learn to love and appreciate our own hair.

And Asians speak about loving their skin color/eyes all the time. They have other racial traits that they are learning to love themselves.

Nin-culus

Laandheer
Black is beautiful. Posts some images of beautiful African hair that needs appreciation.
the_afro_hair_and_beauty_association_-_just_entrepreneurs.jpg

a6606ed9d7770172ecabdcdbdc08e48e.jpg

0460ce0209124f760b08ed4647deed63.jpg

3a9b886e5f92e0c0751772037826d337.jpg

afro-hair.jpg

African hair is the most unique in the world. We need to appreciate it more.

love all of that, I got Madow hair not that Madow but somalli Madow I love it and am growing it now im planning not to cut it forever

You know what I mean waryaa. Idc if I left North Africans out. Post theirs if you want.

Black hair has always been demonized because it's the most unique and different hair. Even Africans who've never been enslaved hate their own hair. Of course we should learn to love and appreciate our own hair.

And Asians speak about loving their skin color/eyes all the time. They have other racial traits that they are learning to love themselves.
Why dont you post Somali and Ethiopian hair. Your narrative that everyone in africa is negro or black and has Madow hair is not cool. Either post all of africa or define your thread.

You know what I mean waryaa. Idc if I left North Africans out. Post it if you want.

When you say African hair be more specific.

Just say kinky hair or hard hair.

Because that hair style doesn't necessarily represent Africa.

Africa is a diverse continent where you have all hair types and styles.

Just say Madow hair or kinky hair. Be specific

Fine, y'all are a bunch of whiney little shits. I'll post more type 3 hair (which is just as African!) then.
f5e20f4139a5bb8bc8b70ea1e9a48ea0.jpg

809eb79397006792962f5ddd0c73fd55--long-natural-hair-natural-curls.jpg

2969fdc1d3fc4dee597f2f2e84f0632a.jpg

e0bcaf1971e120edbae5339e0a7133e4.jpg

07ccb456e7987f4bb5a908734e9a5bea--naturally-long-curly-hair-big-curly-hair-natural.jpg

I honestly love curly type 3 hair. It's my hair type but I wanted to give more afro textured hair the spotlight for once.

Yeah because asians and cadaans have been told for hundreds of years that their hair is ugly:comeon:
You guys are deliberately obtuse sometimes wallahi.

With this thread, you're not only excluding North Africans, but also many Somalis & other Horn Africans with Straight Hair.

It's wrong to only associate African identity with only one group of Africans.

Status
Not open for further replies.