African guy on twitter gets cooked for his take on France riots

Lebron James

4 Time NBA Champion
VIP
I seen that nigga cooking us 2 days ago in defence for asians, f this coon. I agree with his message but since hes the messenger i aint cosigning

Last edited:
I seen that nigga cooking us 2 days ago in defence for asians 2 days ago, f this coon. I agree with his message but since hes the messenger i aint cosigning
What did he say? He’s known to attack Somalis. He claimed Somalis bring nothing but crime to every country. Where is he from?

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
He lied and said somalis are failing academically, somalis in Minnesota and UK are doing good in academics according to the government. Some faraxs pulled up sources and he pretended to not see it.
:salute:
He also came for a Somali guy who was against Asians that were propagating the model minority myth.

How do people from countries that we don't even know exist have beef with us? The Africans need a boogeyman and they all picked Somalia, lmao. Hating on Somalia won't stop you from being used and abused by Europe and China. Mental colonization is a sickness.

I have come to the conclusion that all African countries are our enemies. Even countries that nobody knows about

Because we have pride. They can't reconcile that we have pride especially with the state Somalia is in. It's like they want us to lay down and die. They are miserable and they want company.

He lied and said somalis are failing academically, somalis in Minnesota and UK are doing good in academics according to the government. Some faraxs pulled up sources and he pretended to not see it.
:salute:
He also came for a Somali guy who was against Asians that were propagating the model minority myth.
wallahi these guys are shameless. gen z somalis in MN are career and academically driven, plenty of somali business and professions despite many new comers these niggas are shameless and listening to to much fox news

nicki minaj

He was the realest, I was the baddest 💋
Right before I clicked on this thread I just KNEW it was a post from Kdenkss.

He's notorious for being a massive c00n and having horrible takes/analysis on Africa and the diaspora.

This dude has danced around EUGENlCS (see screenshots below) and constantly praises European colonialism. I wouldn't be surprised if this dude gets paid to write/post the stuff he says, regardless don't take him seriously. I get serious psyop vibes from him and other Afro-Pessimist accounts alike.

1688418343842.png

BETTER?????????????????

1688418355213.png

"Smarter"...."more attractive"...."Less compulsive".... :draketf:

I'm ctfu this dude is not mentally okay and should not have a big platform.

Nin123

The most hated man in here
VIP
Right before I clicked on this thread I just KNEW it was a post from Kdenkss.

He's notorious for being a massive c00n and having horrible takes/analysis on Africa and the diaspora.

This dude has danced around EUGENlCS (see screenshots below) and constantly praises European colonialism. I wouldn't be surprised if this dude gets paid to write/post the stuff he says, regardless don't take him seriously. I get serious psyop vibes from him and other Afro-Pessimist accounts alike.

View attachment 281682

BETTER?????????????????

View attachment 281683

"Smarter"...."more attractive"...."Less compulsive".... :draketf:

I'm ctfu this dude is not mentally okay and should not have a big platform.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Trending

Latest posts