african guy drops small docu of siad barre

mr steal your naag

banu hashim and shiettt
VIP
African biographics drops small docus of former african dictators. yesterday it was siad barre turn

Lol he even talks about how he looted the capital bank and run away with the money :hemad: :mjlol:

Last edited:

exposedmeat

i do it anyway i like
African biographics drops small docus of former african dictators. yesterday it was siad barre turn

Lol he even talks about how he looted the capital bank and run away with the money :hemad: :mjlol:

I don't understand, the dude was secular and wanted to abolish the clan system then why did he wanted his clan to hold power, something is not adding up here :ayaanswag::stressed:

Last edited:
I don't understand, the dude was secular and wanted to abolish the clan system then why did he wanted his clan to hold power, something is not adding up here :ayaanswag::stressed:

Clan= a large network of people who have the ability organise and rebel spurred on by common interests and heritage.
Destroy the clan system and you have an effective dictatorship, of course he failed.

Smart leaders like the ones who run Arab Oil states are careful not to piss off powerful clans, anyone with any sense knows that it's suicidal.

We should keep in mind Somalia has been independant for only 61 years. Its normal for African countries to fall into dictatorship and then slowly reform over the decades.

We are also much more educated now compared to 1960, colonizers wouldn't bother granting us college education.

Trending