African Cold War?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been observing lately and can't help but point out that an African cold war has been going on. It started 1960 when the first wave of african nations became independent and is ongoing.
Whos fighting the war?
Hamitics vs Bantus
Examples
Shifta war
Kenyan-Ethiopian war
Libyan-chad war
Mauritanian-Senegalese dispute over nouadhibou
Sudan civil war
much more but my point has been crossed
Which countries are currently winning?
To put it in perspective the Hamitics pretty much won but bantus are making a scary return

no such thing as hamitic race, only two races in africa Somali and non Somali:dabcasar:
Hamitic is a language family formerly proposed to comprise Berber, ancient Egyptian, the Cushitic languages, and the Chadic languages. These are now recognized as independent branches of the Afro-Asiatic family.

DuctTape

I have an IQ of 300
Hamitic is a language family formerly proposed to comprise Berber, ancient Egyptian, the Cushitic languages, and the Chadic languages. These are now recognized as independent branches of the Afro-Asiatic family.
Language families don't really imply or denote a genetic relationship. They are purely linguistic classifications and nothing more. It's like referring to the English and Germans as Germanic peoples.

I've been observing lately and can't help but point out that an African cold war has been going on. It started 1960 when the first wave of african nations became independent and is ongoing.
Whos fighting the war?
Hamitics vs Bantus
Examples
Shifta war
Kenyan-Ethiopian war
Libyan-chad war
Sudan civil war
To put it in perspective the Hamitics pretty much won but bantus are making a scary return

In Sudan civil there were not any Bantu, they were Nilotic and half Nilotic/Arab/cushite. Chad 'S population are Tuareg/half Arab and Bantu. Second Ethiopia and Kenya have defensive pact against Somalia. But the Bantu conquered the Tuareg in Mali, Burkina Faso, niger. However Mauritania is strong hold for Arab and Berber against Bantu Who live there.

Last edited:
Whos fighting the war?
Hamitics vs Bantus
Examples
Shifta war
Kenyan-Ethiopian war
Libyan-chad war
Sudan civil war

Most of wars are because the British and French drawing of unfair maps and borders which caused war among of neighbouring countries

Apollo

VIP
The Cushite man is too much divided based on Christianity vs Islam (Habeshas vs others), along linguistic barriers (no lingua franca) and along tribal lines (Somali clans). Never going to unite.

Young Popeye

Call me pops
The Negroids are getting assistance from their former masters Aryans because the Hamites are mostly muslims. During the Zanzibar Revolution, the leaders were given direct orders to not harm whites while the Muslim East Africans,Indian, Persian and Arabs were massacred. Anglican church in Zanzibar likes to enrage bantus by building statues to remind them of their past.

slave_monument.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts