African brother bullied

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hatredfree

I got boomer connections
VIP

"Your not black you're from Africa" "

Black American bullies African brother for doing his job harassed him and claims fake assault, African brother keeps cool.

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP

"Your not black you're from Africa" "

Black American bullies African brother for doing his job harassed him and claims fake assault, African brother keeps cool.
He is acting cool and isn't thinking about bullying, I guess. Wakanda bullshit is this?:westbrookwtf:
They know how to cry racist when a white chav bullies or teases them. F'kin Madow logic

Most of this Madows are thieves. If i was security i would watch these Madows very closely. Even their older ones has no problem stealing

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
They are just salty because he is descended from winners while they are descended from losers.
:hemad:

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
So they got tired of crying about racism on white people now they're crying about Africans.

Always crying victim.

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP
So they got tired of crying about racism on white people now they're crying about Africans.

Always crying victim.
It seems to be like that. "Bully less fortunate people when they themselves cry racism" Doesn't he know that he came from them when he's saying we're different. Maybe they're fake israelites:banderas: and built dem pyramidz

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP
Its called a typo? I already edited my post
No, I though you were hiding it. That's why I changed it for you:siilaanyolaugh:
to slavic which is no way near what you wanted to say

:siilaanyosmile:How comes there are slavic when they were transported like there is no tomorrow to the US

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP
I wish I was there, notice how they only target miskiin ones who can’t speak English

Wish a nigga would talk that shit to me

:drakelaugh:
Dem smack lips who built dem pyramidz have no logic at all:kodaksmiley:. Bullying somebody just because he/she doesn't know the language that much. I would've wooped his ass and If I didn't know the language, I would've cussed him in somali "Na kordhaaf folxuma kudishe". If he still stands there, whatever happens next will not be under my responsibility:ohno:. I would've lost the job prolly. That's why I don't like such kinda jobs monitoring Madows because of their theft issues:mjlaugh::ohdamn:

Last edited:
mannn that AA dude is annoying as phuck.....but on the flip side don't you all pretend that you phuckers don't leave the continent that you are incapable of taking care of so you have given it away to outsiders or destroy it outright...............and come to the west to talk ch*t about blacks out here.

And we all know that this is the only situation where you all will take the side of a western african. GTFOH with your fake outrage somalis.

Dem smack lips who built dem pyramidz have no logic at all:kodaksmiley:. Bullying sonebody just because he/she doesn't know the language that much. I would've wooped his ass and If I didn't know the language, I would've cussed him in somali "Na kordhaaf folxuma kudishe". If he still stands there, whatever happens next will not be under my responsibility:ohno:. I would've lost the job prolly. That's why I don't like such kinda jobs monitoring Madows because of their theft issues:mjlaugh::ohdamn:

What happens next would be a good arse whooping on your skinny arse. LOL!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending