African American speaks Somali

Velœcity

Bosaaso iyo Qandala
I seriously can’t believe I only stumbled on this video now smh, an AA man from Ohio conversing with the Somali locals a must see for all Somalis. Wallahi I couldn’t stop laughing :russ::pachah1::mjlol:

Velœcity

Bosaaso iyo Qandala
Also this adeer spoke fluent italian:damedamn:

quick question for reer Italian Somalia, does any of your immediate family members speak Italian as a result of colonialism?

Velœcity

Bosaaso iyo Qandala
This man was a legend he learned countless languages he’s second language was mandarin.

Unfortunately he died from a heart attack last year.
Yeah sad shit Wallahi. He died as an agnostic who said that he was interested in Islam.

very smart guy I was binging him all last night never felt more motivated to learn a language ever LOL.

Yeah sad shit Wallahi. He died as an agnostic who said that he was interested in Islam.

very smart guy I was binging him all last night never felt more motivated to learn a language ever LOL.
Bro I was literally thinking about that, he’s encountered so many people from across the globe and connected them thru their mother tongue, he even learned Arabic, he would be able to fully experience the Quran.

a lot of the somalis he talks to always ask him if he’s Muslim but he always says no. Such a shame

Velœcity

Bosaaso iyo Qandala
Bro I was literally thinking about that, he’s encountered so many people from across the globe and connected them thru their mother tongue, he even learned Arabic, he would be able to fully experience the Quran.

a lot of the somalis he talks to always ask him if he’s Muslim but he always says no. Such a shame
May allah forgive him that’s all I can really say. Such a shame indeed.

he died loving everyone though so he didn’t die a grumpy old guy kkkk.