African American raped a 75 year old Somali woman in Minneapolis

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dire Dewa's son

Malik Obama 4 president.
You all hate Harari and other Horners when the people outside spitting on us robbing, raping, and maiming us in our own community are these scum individuals. Our youth wana take after them and take on this gangster image turning into cucs long term. Not to mention you drive property prices down the more we see pant saggin music blasting hooligans near homes and businesses in the community. Better tighten up or they'll buy you out:birdman:

Thegoodshepherd

Galkacyo iyo Calula dhexdood
VIP
All these habro are citizens and should be told about their 2nd amendment rights. They should be carrying pistols in their bags whenever they go outside. The right to bear arms is no joke.

I wish the best for the maamo that was targeted by this monster, what a terrible thing to happen to a human being at 75.

:mjcry:

It's probably best for Somali women to be with their male relatives everywhere they go, unless in areas they feel 100% safe.

I know this isn't the topic but when it comes to racism, probably moving to a more multicultural city would be a good option. You can feel just as safe around a Chinese or Nigerian as your own people. Fellow colored people don't bother you when it comes to racism.

Cukaash

"WE WUZ BOQORTOOYO" KARBASHER.
Why is this Madow Gaal thug still Alive?
:kanyehmm::mindblown:
Sick son of a Kaafirah.
He should be gunned down.
:gunsmiley::gunsmiley::gunsmiley:

Habar 70 sano jirto muxuu ku arkey Qurunka sanka balaaran.
:gunsmiley::gunsmiley::gunsmiley::gunsmiley:

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
How I wished this wasn't true when I heard. My heart literally dropped. I hope to God that fucker gets raped in jail.

I can't imagine the trauma he caused to that elderly lady. Disgusting human being he is.

Somalis in america need to strap up & start using their second amendment rights so they can protect themselves and our people from thugs from other races like those Madows, mexicans and whites etc. Insha'allah this Madow gets executed though.

He deserves the electric chair. But you see democrat voters will always have white libral people shouting " he comes from a disadvantaged background and he doesnt know his father". So he probably wont be executed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending