African American praises Somali Americans during Minnesota riots

Marquis

Highly Respected
VIP
This might even be a dawah for some of the AA’s here. Imagine if Somalis stayed home and fkd instead. Display nobility and courage and people will want to be like you, especially when you face oppressors.

"Nobility"

:wtf: nigga what you talking about? Somalis are looting when they should be fasting

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
BLM xalimos whenever a madow walks by.
tumblr_n4sj7uPI0o1tt7kodo1_400.gifv

Alt909

Mסdern Day Geejlire
And this is after only 1 generation imagine how they are going to view somalis in the future :deadmanny:
I gotta give props to the AA they got these BLM Halimo's on lock

Radical

Certified CNC expert.
Its over, our reputation is finished
And this is after only 1 generation imagine how they are going to view somalis in the future :deadmanny:
I gotta give props to the AA they got these BLM Halimo's on lock
What rep are you guys talking about? Who are you so scared of? Who are these people who's opinions you view so highly?

Is it the cadaans? They already view you as pirates

Any person who sees people protesting against police brutality as a bad thing is either a racist or a fascist so please tell me why worry about their thoughts on you.

What rep are you guys talking about? Who are you so scared of? Who are these people who's opinions you view so highly?

Any person who sees people protesting against police brutality is either a racist or a fascist so please tell me why worry about their thoughts on you.
:snoop::kanyehmm:
Reputations can be rebuilt. This is hooliganism though. Big difference from peaceful protest.

Alt909

Mסdern Day Geejlire

Any person who sees people protesting against police brutality as a bad thing is either a racist or a fascist so please tell me why worry about their thoughts on you.
If your protest includes burning down dugsi's and other somali owned stores then yeah it is a really bad thing.
Stop booty clapping for people that dont rate you

Radical

Certified CNC expert.
:snoop::kanyehmm:
Reputations can be rebuilt. This is hooliganism though. Big difference from peaceful protest.
Hooliganism and looting is already practiced by every culture, it happens on any country that has riots, you certainly won't get stigmatized for something so universal

Trending

Latest posts