African American Heifer Insults Somalis (Video)

Status
Not open for further replies.
So much ceeb from this, where did you find this? Did you reupload it? Where's the original?

:dead: @ people thinking Diana is an exclusive Somali word

She is jareerr tho descendents of slaves
thug loving inferiority complex having monkeys
Your a fucking african American lowest of the lows
Back in the day Afams at my school use to be jealous of the EAs (we had beautiful somali n EA sisters :ahh:) with there good hair while the used to wear six pounds of weave to school.
Ypu don't ever see us claiming them ever infact most africans consider it a huge insult
:camby:

Lol smh how does she even look remotely Somali?

Reminds me of a few days ago I was walking past this black lady and her 3 kids (all girls) and she was calling one of them Somalian and the little girl was like "I'm not Somalian" lmao then I looked up to see the child she was calling Somalian, let's just say she wasn't pretty but had long hair compared to the others. I just walked past her trying to disguise my laughter.

Moral of the story is no one tells these blacks they look Somali they tell it to themselves and then believe it but I'm 100% sure if they asked a Somali if they look Somali they would get the side eye.
Exactly they consider EA the beautiful race of africans there j
infact that region has the most sexiest girls not only in africa but the world so of course with there inferiority complex they would try claim us

Liibaan

And seek help in patience and prayers
Loooooooool

Who lied to this bish? She looks like a hybrid of King Kong and Michael Clark Duncan. The gap in her mouth look like a continent. She could stfu with her weave wearing ass. Nobody claimed her nor do they want her to be part of Somali.

I am offended as a Somali that this beast has the nerve to put Somalis and herself in a sentence together.

She tried it.

:cryinglaughsmiley:

:dead::dead1::deadrose::deadrose:

how did this former slave just say "you dont have a country". Her people dont know where they came from before they were taken slaves

We have been selling your people for thousands of years, exported from Berbera port alongside livestock to arabia loooooool, somalia banned slavery of your people in 1930 :dead:
:drakelaugh::dead:

This reminds me of a earlier incident with a jareer!

:childplease:

:hahaidiot:

In actuality They claim us, and Say this Crap just so They can be associated with us. These filthy danyeers!!

:mindblown:

:what:

These danyeers cant get us out of their stanky cadaan guus smelling Sofa pillow mouths. From Gambia to India to America to europe They claim us. :pacspit: Nacala claim ku yaal!!

Bielsa

Free Wi-Fi > Free Palestine
VIP
^ I looked through her pics and she does actually look a bit like a Somali. Minus the jareer hair of course. She doesn't have the big fat wide nose.

She could claim to be Oromo and she'd fool me.

^ I looked through her pics and she does actually look a bit like a Somali. Minus the jareer hair of course. She doesn't have the big fat wide nose.

She could claim to be Oromo and she'd fool me.
she is brazilian i think or something. they are a crossbreed between negroes raped by european conquestadors

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending