African American Heifer Insults Somalis (Video)

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Atiya

Lol smh how does she even look remotely Somali?

Reminds me of a few days ago I was walking past this black lady and her 3 kids (all girls) and she was calling one of them Somalian and the little girl was like "I'm not Somalian" lmao then I looked up to see the child she was calling Somalian, let's just say she wasn't pretty but had long hair compared to the others. I just walked past her trying to disguise my laughter.

Moral of the story is no one tells these blacks they look Somali they tell it to themselves and then believe it but I'm 100% sure if they asked a Somali if they look Somali they would get the side eye.

Bielsa

Free Wi-Fi > Free Palestine
VIP
Camel fucker? Does this qumayo think we are Arabs. :heh:

We don't have a country? Yes we do. We have a country, a language, a culture. Which is more than what can be said about you.. *****, you can trace you ancestors back as long than your hair. :heh:

Also, ain't nobody claiming your ass.

Sad thing there are some thristy farah's claiming black girls as Somali's.
I don't how to post videos on this damn site though :jcoleno:

Bielsa

VIP
Also, this.dumbass doesn't know that.Ethiopian is a nationality. Not an ethnic group. On government records I am an Ethiopian. My hometown where my ancestors are from is in Ethiopia. But don't tell her that. Her head might explode lol

Bielsa

VIP
Lol smh how does she even look remotely Somali?

Reminds me of a few days ago I was walking past this black lady and her 3 kids (all girls) and she was calling one of them Somalian and the little girl was like "I'm not Somalian" lmao then I looked up to see the child she was calling Somalian, let's just say she wasn't pretty but had long hair compared to the others. I just walked past her trying to disguise my laughter.

Moral of the story is no one tells these blacks they look Somali they tell it to themselves and then believe it but I'm 100% sure if they asked a Somali if they look Somali they would get the side eye.
One moment we get accused of being anti black and racist then the next minute we get accused of wanting them to be one of us. Neither is accurate and they know it.

waraabe

Your superior
Who said this monkey looks like somali, must be her imagination and too much oxygen her wide nostrils keep inhaling.
A gorilla whose grandfather was a slave doesnt not look like us and will never look like us, not take that fake horse hair off and let us see your ****** hair

waraabe

Your superior
:dead::dead1::deadrose::deadrose:

how did this former slave just say "you dont have a country". Her people dont know where they came from before they were taken slaves

We have been selling your people for thousands of years, exported from Berbera port alongside livestock to arabia loooooool, somalia banned slavery of your people in 1930 :dead:

Bielsa

VIP

how did this former slave just say "you dont have a country". Her people dont know where they came from before they were taken slaves

We have been selling your people for thousands of years, exported from Berbera port alongside livestock to arabia loooooool, somalia banned slavery of your people in 1930 :dead:
She also said Somalis are not real Africans... whatever the f*ck that means. This girl is not fit enough to lace a Somali girl's shoes.

Subxanaka ya cadiim :dead: :dead:

waraabe

Your superior
She also said Somalis are not real Africans... whatever the f*ck that means. This girl is not fit enough to lace a Somali girl's shoes.
inferiority complex due to their slavery past . When ever an African american or Negroid tries to talk i always remind them that someone owned their grandfather. shuts them up quick

Q

Queen Carawelo

Loooooooool

Who lied to this bish? She looks like a hybrid of King Kong and Michael Clark Duncan. The gap in her mouth look like a continent. She could stfu with her weave wearing ass. Nobody claimed her nor do they want her to be part of Somali.

I am offended as a Somali that this beast has the nerve to put Somalis and herself in a sentence together.

She tried it.

Bielsa

VIP

:mjlol::deadrose:

A

Atiya

The real question is where did she get the term "Diana abusers"? That's only used by Somalis on forums and maybe on Somali Twitter. :patrice:

Rooble

Suldaanka Gobyare
VIP
Listen to what she said "diana abuser" "you don't know what the f*ck you are"

I can guarantee you this ***** had some Somali friends licking up her ass clean and a retarded one that claims Arabia or some shit. How does a Madow know about diana.

Although it's funny coming from a former slave that used to pick cotton for his master.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending