Africa was created for animals!

Status
Not open for further replies.
After watching many documentaries and reviewing @R.Kelly continuous complaints about the quote on quote "cursed continent" i have come to the conclusion that africa was not meant to be inhabited by human life. It is the only continent in the world to be inhabited by more species of animals than there are ethnicities of humans there and has some of the biggest deserts in the world that are tell tale signs that the continent was never meant to be alluring to the eyes of man. It's also why most humans only come to africa from other countries just to view animals or hunt them. If you focus africa's tourism industry is focused mainly on animals and not beauty or sights to see. Don't even get me started on the lack of rainfall and reoccurring droughts that frequent this continent like flies to UV light.

I just don't see what it was about this continent besides low iq that made the ancients decide to stay on the hottest continent of all the known world! let that sink in "HEAT!" something that every human hates and complains about when in excess and half of the continent is emulates hell in terms of heat retention.

Help me out yall! is this why africans are crazy and tribalistic and f*ck a lot? is it the heat that drives them mad? Tbh judging by what i've seen, i'd say we should give the continent back to the animals.

:faysalwtf:

main-qimg-15a32d75ecbdc9e7c200ec4818b1e15d.webp
800px_COLOURBOX1785838.jpg
1*3Jchr1yNlboTfhngptQYrg.jpeg
africa_dribble.jpg

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

What suugo science is this Africa is the continent humans came from that's why it's the only continent where humans cant thrive in because everything is adapted to the presence of humans unlike other continents where humans are apex

What suugo science is this Africa is the continent humans came from that's why it's the only continent where humans cant thrive in because everything is adapted to the presence of humans unlike other continents where humans are apex
Sxb if i experienced that heat everyday i would have tahrib to the cooler climates ASAP! The whole family left us and ventured into more appealing lands. I mean no offence to the motherland but my eyes long the paradise of this earth. For this reason i pray that the muslim takeover is successful so i can settle in nice green land that resembles Eden.

I get depressed when i think about how many decades America remained empty until the natives crossed the sibreian strait 23000 yrs ago. All that beauty of paradise left alone for so long! i wish our ancestors had beaten them to the land of milk and honey.

:ahh:
Most-Beautiful-Lakes-in-North-America.jpg

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP
After watching many documentaries and reviewing @R.Kelly continuous complaints about the quote on quote "cursed continent" i have come to the conclusion that africa was not meant to be inhabited by human life. It is the only continent in the world to be inhabited by more species of animals than there are ethnicities of humans there and has some of the biggest deserts in the world that are tell tale signs that the continent was never meant to be alluring to the eyes of man. It's also why most humans only come to africa from other countries just to view animals or hunt them. If you focus africa's tourism industry is focused mainly on animals and not beauty or sights to see. Don't even get me started on the lack of rainfall and reoccurring droughts that frequent this continent like flies to UV light.

I just don't see what it was about this continent besides low iq that made the ancients decide to stay on the hottest continent of all the known world! let that sink in "HEAT!" something that every human hates and complains about when in excess and half of the continent is emulates hell in terms of heat retention.

Help me out yall! is this why africans are crazy and tribalistic and f*ck a lot? is it the heat that drives them mad? Tbh judging by what i've seen, i'd say we should give the continent back to the animals.

africa_dribble.jpg

Soooo you're saying that we humans are not animals?
Have you look at Somalia for example?:drakelaugh::drakelaugh::drakelaugh::drakelaugh:
We are fit for Africa, the perfect continent for low IQ people:hillarybiz:

Keeysan

The humble one

africa_dribble.jpg
80E3DD65-04B5-4300-A16B-AC2A7C730C4C.gif

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot

africa_dribble.jpg

:friendhug::friendhug::friendhug:My quest to make you folks understand the CURSED CONTINENT has finally coming to fruition. I salute you my son, @Yaquub :salute::salute:

When was it that any of you got a sustained good news from Africa ? NEVER! We hear abt disaster after disaster. We hear about a dictator that stashed unnecessary amount of loots in his Switz bank. What about your parents continuously saying “alla ha u naxariisto” when they talking to their friend abt someone back home that their storyline involved. Your parent could be 55 and that dead person is from their generation. You know why ? Low life expectancy, 42 years of age. Let this sink in, how old are you @Yaquub ? Let me guess “21”, will imagine that you got 21 years left :lolbron: Ain’t that a cursed continent. Guess what they dying from ? They dying from Cholera or typhoid :jcoleno: keep in ind this is so curable.

Are you kidding me, the continent was and is for animals.

I actually want to start a Safari agency to take tourist to Somalia for human-like safari ‭

I swear I was in Africa last year and when I came back I touched the paved roads here. I was so thankful, so thankful

:friendhug::friendhug::friendhug:My quest to make you folks understand the CURSED CONTINENT has finally coming to fruition. I salute you my son, @Yaquub :salute::salute:

When was it that any of you got a sustained good news from Africa ? NEVER! We hear abt disaster after disaster. We hear about a dictator that stashed unnecessary amount of loots in his Switz bank. What about your parents continuously saying “alla ha u naxariisto” when they talking to their friend abt someone back home that their storyline involved. Your parent could be 55 and that dead person is from their generation. You know why ? Low life expectancy, 42 years of age. Let this sink in, how old are you @Yaquub ? Let me guess “21”, will imagine that you got 21 years left :lolbron: Ain’t that a cursed continent. Guess what they dying from ? They dying from Cholera or typhoid :jcoleno: keep in ind this is so curable.

Are you kidding me, the continent was and is for animals.

I actually want to start a Safari agency to take tourist to Somalia for human-like safari ‭

I swear I was in Africa last year and when I came back I touched the paved roads here. I was so thankful, so thankful
Exactly! welcome aboard the out of africa ship. We already sent some miskeens from our community to colonise europe, scandinavia and america and our west african brothers are doing so in italy and france. We are finally taking what is ours! since we are the oldest and non mixed population that remained from the original african family, then that means the earth is our inheritance.

Remember jesus said the earth shall be inherited by the Meek! europeans are too savage to be meek.

:trumpsmirk:

Africans....Killing each other everywhere. The trauma that the cursed continent instils in africans is inherited by their children. They suffer from bouts of PTSD and think they are back in the village fighting over the last fufu or canjeero and act out their episode in a violent manner.

They need someone to read quran over them!

AmbitiousFlawlessBluefish-size_restricted.gif

Soooo you're saying that we humans are not animals?
Have you look at Somalia for example?:drakelaugh::drakelaugh::drakelaugh::drakelaugh:
We are fit for Africa, the perfect continent for low IQ people:hillarybiz:
Interesting but how do you explain our cousins in Arabia?? My original theory about the heat in that region is more plausible.

4dffa235c7826cc762cd7999d1b47e4e.jpg

africa_dribble.jpg

let me guess
is that why negros happen to be animal.
documents by arab slave traders listed negros in the animal category while Persian and slav slaves were in the maid and servant category.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP

africa_dribble.jpg

Great point Yaq

5181.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.