AFRICA IS WINNING.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Two Big Guns nations is fighting for AFRICA. LOL THE US is sending its TOP foreign person to Africa and investigate WHY CHINA is building ports, transports, etc to various African nations?

So..here is what i think...... USA is jealous of China. USA wants to be "generous" by keep on donating and forgiving debts, and China am sure wants to exploit the natural resources but says otherwise. So while these two giants fight, African nations will get a boost in 'someone else' building their nations! Typical of dumb black people.
Why Africans for now have nothing to lose, they do gain people giving them a boost. Its upto them to see what the future holds.

http://www.foxnews.com/world/2018/0...oxnews/world+(Internal+-+World+Latest+-+Text)

Cotton Eyed Joe

More law, less justice.
VIP
Secretary of State Rex Tillerson is visiting several heavily indebted African countries this week, including Ethiopia, Djibouti (jih-BOO'-tee) and Kenya. He says the U.S. isn't trying to prevent Chinese investments in Africa. But he says African nations must "carefully consider the terms."
This paart cracked me up

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
It so happen African are the last real humans. Chinese and Asian people dont have a soul. LOL

White People are a little bit better. They been there and done that. Exploit and take resources.

kaluumayste

Take the Poo to the loo
But he says African nations must "carefully consider the terms."
He should review the DP world agreement first.:lolbron:

:chrisfreshhah::dead::deadrose::deadmanny:

The US wants something for less than it’s true value.

Sorry mr Yankee but you need to put in an effort and offer something tangible.

i truly believe the chinese want to help us, of course they want somethig in return but i would rather chinese help than US help (just ask libya). China don't have a track record of robbing ppl like Cadaan did for decades so we'll just have to wait and see.

Farm

VIP
The Bantu peoples are winning, not you Cushites. The Cushitic race will soon be extinct, while the Bantus will rightly take back our lost land.

The Chinese give you infrastructure, the US gives you "freedom". weigh them out people, tell me who benefits the continent Steak or Tufo :manny::manny::manny:

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
China already has more than a million Chinese in Africa...

Now if only we could do something similar.
What? Send a million Somalis to a foreign continent to expand our reach and influence? Hmmm.... let's see how that's working out for us.
:cosbyhmm:
blm-3.jpg

59f80310ed5f4ffd9f407ae4d5f1d9db.jpg

BPteh5nCIAANBq5.jpg:large

abort-mission-gif-6.gif

What? Send a million Somalis to a foreign continent to expand our reach and influence? Hmmm.... let's see how that's working out for us.
:cosbyhmm:
blm-3.jpg

59f80310ed5f4ffd9f407ae4d5f1d9db.jpg

BPteh5nCIAANBq5.jpg:large

abort-mission-gif-6.gif
They are sacrificial lambs sent to make whites feel uncomfortable and the right wing have been loosing their shit over few immigrants lately. As long as they play their part in wiping out the whites when the race wars come then it's fine, we can enjoy the homeland and rise up while the usa is burnt by it's many various non white immigrants.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending