Status
Not open for further replies.

John Michael

Free my girl Jodi!
VIP
Very interesting little town with a lot of history. Inshallah it will be one of the most beautiful in east Africa with some investment.

Does anyone know about the gobroon, who and what they are?

@madamelioness are you reer afgooye?

John Michael

Free my girl Jodi!
VIP
wtf the Italians really enslaved people in afgoye :faysalwtf:

five slaps for waking up late :faysalwtf:

Yeah, it's the Sab (Madow). In jamaame they use to rape the Madow women and use the men as a bridge to cross water. They also use to rape the little boys.

Some people here think the Italians brought civilization to us. As you can see that town has little to no Italian influence. Infrastructure is almost nonexistent etc.....

They do have nice food though, there were a few nice gelaterias in xamar so........lol

RedStar

The Bad Ali of Jigjiga
VIP
Yeah, it's the Sab (Madow). In jamaame they use to rape the Madow women and use the men as a bridge to cross water. They also use to rape the little boys.

Some people here think the Italians brought civilization to us. As you can see that town has little to no Italian influence. Infrastructure is almost nonexistent etc.....

They do have nice food though, there were a few nice gelaterias in xamar so........lol

And the Somalis just allowed all of that to happen? Didn't know we were such xasids :faysalwtf:

John Michael

Free my girl Jodi!
VIP
And the Somalis just allowed all of that to happen? Didn't know we were such xasids :faysalwtf:

Wallahi plenty of somalis colluded with these hairy scumbags. It's unfortunate part of our history :(

As for somalis caring about what happens to Madowta........ ionno :zhqjlmx:
Certain tribes use to own these people, some Madow even call themselves their slavemasters clans. i won't name and shame the clans though. :uCkf6mf:

@RedStar you understood this odey? He's raxanweyne geledi, albeit he's not speaking maay.

RedStar

The Bad Ali of Jigjiga
VIP
Wallahi plenty of somalis colluded with these hairy scumbags. It's unfortunate part of our history :(

Certain tribes use to own these people, some Madow even call themselves their slavemasters clans. i won't name and shame the clans though. :uCkf6mf:

@RedStar you understood this odey? He's raxanweyne geledi, albeit he's not speaking maay.

Name and shame please siilaanyolaugh

I understood most of what he was saying. The old man was mumbling a lot of the time but it sounded nothing like that Madow lady from the other night lol

Wait the Italians did that to the Bantus? Then damn!! :damn:

Btw Gobroon was a dynasty during the rule of Geledi Sultunate. It's the same fuckers who made Omani submit to them and destroyed Ajuuran Empire. Hence Gobroon is their royal lineage.

John Michael

Free my girl Jodi!
VIP
Raxanweyne, biimal, a subclan of abgal (dunno which one) and even miskin eelays traded bini Adam like Pokemon. I think biimal and abgal were the biggest slave owners. I've never met one, but you'll see a Madow who will say they are biimal or abgal, they were former slaves of a Somali family.

@Geeljire I was asking about the clan that calls themselves gobroon today. I think it's mixed and somali people are very scared of them as they are known to do sixir. Either that or I'm mistaken. Do those gobron have anything to do with the dynasty?

@Geeljire I was asking about the clan that calls themselves gobroon today. I think it's mixed and somali people are very scared of them as they are known to do sixir. Either that or I'm mistaken. Do those gobron have anything to do with the dynasty?

Yup it means they are Geledi that hail from gobroon dynastic lineage. Thus call themselves Gobroon. Dunno about the rest of the stuff you said. There is no clan called Gobroon.

Wait the Italians did that to the Bantus? Then damn!! :damn:

Btw Gobroon was a dynasty during the rule of Geledi Sultunate. It's the same fuckers who made Omani submit to them and destroyed Ajuuran Empire. Hence Gobroon is their royal lineage.

no the Hiraab/Hawiya and other Aji clans destroy the Ajuraan. the Geledi/Wacdan alliance destroy the Selcis kingdom that follow after. they were also the people to drive out the gaal madow from shabelle hoose and Bay.

Raxanweyne, biimal, a subclan of abgal (dunno which one) and even miskin eelays traded bini Adam like Pokemon. I think biimal and abgal were the biggest slave owners. I've never met one, but you'll see a Madow who will say they are biimal or abgal, they were former slaves of a Somali family.

Hintire but i didn't know they were Abgaal, they live around Mareeye

Gabroon is just the ruling dynastry. the clan is call the Geledi kingdom or coalition. within the Geledi are a somali clan the Geledi proper, the Adweyn a cadcad clans that act as the culama and jereer who are share cropper of the Geledi but many were once slaves.

if you want know more read the book

31-zDMbYNCL._BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending