Afars backed by Ethiopian Millitary summarily killing Somali Civilian pastorialsts in Siti and border areas b/W Somali and Afar Regions

When I talk about this issue they tell me I am anti Cagjar and I support Illey.

As I will always say Cagjar is more dangerous than Iley. If Somalis dont stand up and unite then just expect only for the worse.

Because Afar will keep attacking Sitti
Oromos will Keep attacking Libaan
Amxaaaro will keep migrating to Jigjiga and will be using cartels to put somalis out of business.

While Cagjar will keep busy talking about Iley remnants and rounding up ONLF.

As I will always say Cagjar is more dangerous than Iley. If Somalis dont stand up and unite then just expect only for the worse.

Amxaaaro will keep migrating to Jigjiga and will be using cartels to put somalis out of business.

How is this Cagjar's fault? He sent an army there to karbaash the afars. This is problem with Ethiopia, and it will forever be around as long as somalis are part of this cursed nation.

CanoGeel

"Show respect to all people, but grovel to none"
How is this Cagjar's fault? He sent an army there to karbaash the afars. This is problem with Ethiopia, and it will forever be around as long as somalis are part of this cursed nation.
half Cagjar's fault and half Somali disunity in general

He is the President of Somali kilil he takes responsiblity if not stepdown So should Aden Farah and Shide all of them should have a unified voice. They cant be looking after their selfish interest.

You cant allow being attacked by Afars who keep running to ENDF military camp.

He should take it up with Abye and tell him that he represents his people and that if he is not going to stop ENDF biased approach to Somalis he will resign and let Somalis know the real problem. Its not like Cagjar was a goat herder before this role. He had a professional career.I think Abye will curve in.

Abye has so many problems he is looking for allies after Amhara wanted to backstab him and dethrone him.

CanoGeel

He is the President of Somali kilil he takes responsiblity if not stepdown So should Aden Farah and Shide all of them should have a unified voice. They cant be looking after their selfish interest.

You cant allow being attacked by Afars who keep running to ENDF military camp.

He should take it up with Abye and tell him that he represents his people and that if he is not going to stop ENDF biased approach to Somalis he will resign and let Somalis know the real problem. Its not like Cagjar was a goat herder before this role. He had a professional career.I think Abye will curve in.

Abye has so many problems he is looking for allies after Amhara wanted to backstab him and dethrone him.
he stooped down bribing and paying extortion, tons of food and gas to Affars and they pay him back by massacring more and more civilian nomads by their special forces and Ethiopian millitary. he's disgrace, he should just throw in the towel and run.

p.s. i think abiy or some other deep state elements aren't happy with Cagjar but that's his problem cus we dont giva fudge

how is cagjar worse than Iley? :mindblown:

he stooped down bribing and paying extortion, tons of food and gas to Affars and they pay him back by massacring more and more civilian nomads by their special forces and Ethiopian millitary. he's disgrace, he should just throw in the towel and run.

p.s. i think abiy or some other deep state elements aren't happy with Cagjar but that's his problem cus we dont giva fudge
There is a reason they picked him from Nairobi. I cant believe its the same guy Abtigiis iyo Tolka from SOL.

I never liked him for some reason in SOL because he talked shit about Sheikh Umal back then.

CanoGeel

Cagjar is a simp for a Xabashi pussy . iley was a dictator and only answered to the TPLF who had everyone in Ethiopia under their yoke but border and other ethnicities knew better not to mess with his ppl. he'd karbaash them all day.

Because you have to act like a Somali Kilil President.
Cagjar is more educated and had a better paying job not like iley who was an Electric technician who used to spy for ENDF.

But when Cagjar wants to do the same job or underperforms then he is worse than Cagjar.
Because he still would have kept his USD 10k/month job in Nairobi and not take responsibility for the Abye regime in the Somali kilil.

Cagjar is a simp for a Xabashi pussy . iley was a dictator and only answered to the TPLF who had everyone in Ethiopia under their yoke but border ethnicities knew better not to mess with his ppl. he'd karbaash them all day.
He killed more of us than afar&oromo killed us compared to iley cagjar waa awliyo

Because you have to act like a Somali Kilil President.
Cagjar is more educated and had a better paying job not like iley who was an Electric technician who used to spy for ENDF.

But when Cagjar wants to do the same job or underperforms then he is worse than Cagjar.
Because he still would have kept his USD 10k/month job in Nairobi and not take responsibility for the Abye regime in the Somali kilil.
He's not good but he's not killing us like Iley was

CanoGeel

He killed more of us than afar&oromo killed us compared to iley cagjar waa awliyo
i dont understand your logic. under Cagjar Oromos displaced close to a million Somalis and killed tens of thousands and nowAfars are doing and annexing Somali lands. that never happened under iley. c'mon gimme a break!

He's not good but he's not killing us like Iley was
He is not killing us?iley was killing ONLF and its supporters. Cagjar has been harrassing ONLF officials.
its because onlf made truce with Abye.
Just look at how cagjar has been harassing civilians for hacing affiliation with ONLF. Cagjar is trying all he could do to brand ONLF as a terrorist organisation so that he could do what iley was doing.

sxbyall Ethiopia will never allow somali a rest. We can lie and say one puppet was better than the other. Ultimately the results are the same. They are all united against somali

Trending

Latest posts