Af duub aya soo baati maalmahan

salma saluuni

For the thrill💃🏽
Is anybody else noticing a spike in child abduction cases in Somalia? I’ve been hearing about it from relatives in xamar for the past two months.
Just this morning my dad was telling me of his brothers children that were about to be kidnapped two days ago. This truck came by early in the morning like early early. These kids were standing outside of their house when that truck saw them and stopped by. They were wearing military clothes and offered them sweets to come on board. They’re both three so of course they’ll go along with it. A Neigbour saw them following the truck and shouted out. They managed to get away as soon as they heard her and now the kids are safe alhamdullilah nothing happened to them. Tf is going on over there?

Last edited:
Is anybody else noticing a spike in child abduction cases in Somalia? I’ve been hearing about it from relatives in xamar for the past two months.
Just this morning my dad was telling me of his brothers children that were about to be kidnapped two days ago. This truck came by early in the morning like early early. These kids were standing outside of their house when that truck saw them and stopped by. They were wearing military clothes and offered them sweets to come on board. They’re both three so of course they’ll go along with it. A Neigbour saw them following the truck and shouted out. They managed to get away as soon as they heard her and now the kids are safe alhamdullilah nothing happened to them. Tf is going on over there?
Military Clothes Bismillah The Government Might Be Doing Something Fishy

BobSmoke

Flying over your heads
People say child trafficking is a myth, a conspiracy theory and the fact that kids get abducted is just a mere coincidence, yeah right.
You know how cheap it is to get someone to do dirty work for you in Somalia.
Al shabaab and Amisom would be the most likely groups to be doing this for money.
Hell, even the military niggas would do that for a higher salary.

That's how i would view this situation. I refuse to believe that this is a trend or an accident

I can respect all kind of hustle but child abduction and rape deserve harsh punishment and you can't use hunger or poverty as an excuse if you commit such heinous crimes.

one

ᶜᵃʷᵒ ᶜᵃʷˡᵒ
Soo bate/soo kordhey

Or

Soo batey/soo bateen
Af-Soomali and Far-Soomali are two entirely different things.

There's no such thing as bate, kordhey and batey in written Somali.

Batay, kordhay, siyaaday(Arabic in origin) etc.

Af-duubka/Af-duubkii/Af-duubyadii oo ku soo badanaya/kordhaya....
Af-duubka/Af-duubkii/Af-duubyadii oo ku batay/kordhay...
Af-duubkii oo faraha ka baxay(gotten out of hand)

Hassan Garguute Buldanana

AUG 25, 2023
VIP

He got it close, @S._ butchered it

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP

I kinda wrote it as how it's pronounced though. I know that's how it's written in afsomali.

Actually kordhey is used in some somali region. You're not using it like adding "ing" to a verb in English(if you say that's for English & not somali) then times...(present, past, future)

Wax ayaa kordhey=Something increased or something just increased
Wax ayaa kordhaya=Something is increasing..(pending)

The others ones are ok and there's actually no somali spelling bee... different regions pronounce it differently hence different wording. Welcome to dysfunctional afsomali 101

I don't know what you're tryna prove explaining difference between af somali and farsomali/far soomali lol i know it

Last edited:

Amazonian

Cirka Gacan Saarte 💪🏾🇸🇴
That's just insane. Abduction was the last thing we Somalis used to worry about.
Yacni Dhaqan uma lihin.
What the f*ck is happening back home smh

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
That's just insane. Abduction was the last thing we Somalis used to worry about.
Yacni Dhaqan uma lihin.
What the f*ck is happening back home smh
Looks like recent one with the girl was a false alarm because she had a fight with her mom and went out of town to stay with relatives

Trending