Advice

bohom

Here to chill
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Keep trying and believing, I've also been making the same dua for a prolonged period of time and I know that there must be reasons why its not being accepted whether its not the right time or Allah has something better planned in the future. Keep praying your Salah and have full conviction in Allah.

Du`a in the depths of the night, the time before dawn, the time when Allah descends to bestow His bounty upon His slaves, to meet their needs and to relieve their distress, when He says: “Who will call upon Me, that I may answer Him? Who will ask of Me, that I may give him? Who will seek My forgiveness, that I may forgive him?” (Narrated by al-Bukhari, 1145)

When rain falls , as it said in the hadith of Sahl ibn Sa’d that is attributed to the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him): “There are two which will not be rejected: du`a at the time of the call (to prayer) and when it is raining.” (Narrated by Abu Dawud and classed as sahih by al-Albani in Sahih al-Jami’, (3078).

When prostrating. The Prophet (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him) said: “The closest that a person is to his Lord is when he is prostrating, so say a great deal of du`a then.” (Narrated by Muslim, 482)

Ik how it feels tbh. I Remember expecting good results turns out i failed so badly 1 was depressed for 2 months straight and it wasnt because of knowledge, it was because i used the wrong coloured pen so they couldn't mark it. This test essentially opens alot of doors for you and i just failed it
Shit was so depressing. I didnt even bother leaving the house for 2 months:snoop: I was expected to get 2 A* grades
Shit was devestating especially for my family who were expecting a great grade.

Trust me there are folks who dont even have parents, home or even food. Stick to your routine

make lots of astagfirallah. the prophet use to say it minimum 100
times a day. say it a lot and blessings will come and allah makes things easier for you

rayxn3

🧚‍♀️
Ik how it feels tbh. I Remember expecting good results turns out i failed so badly 1 was depressed for 2 months straight and it wasnt because of knowledge, it was because i used the wrong coloured pen so they couldn't mark it. This test essentially opens alot of doors for you and i just failed it
Shit was so depressing. I didnt even bother leaving the house for 2 months:snoop: I was expected to get 2 A* grades
Shit was devestating especially for my family who were expecting a great grade.

Trust me there are folks who dont even have parents, home or even food. Stick to your routine

Last edited: