ADVICE PLEASE!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
there are these girls im trying to avoid mainly because i just dont like their vibe and i find them annoying and their jokes are dead.:damedamn:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

But i cant seem to get them off my arm, they cling on to me and suffocate me with their fake ass friendliness. Believe it or not im actually not a irl so I am nice to them, i have no reason not to be :manny:
but i just wanna be acquaintances not actual friends.

How do I distance myself enough that they dont consider me a friend and they stop acting like we are?

Fyi: ‘talking to them’ isnt an option. One of you might say that and lemme tell you that that will do far more harm than good. They will run around town yelling about me because theyll be in their feelings. Ive managed to stay out of peoples mouths for this long and i dont intend on being in it now
And i will not be in it because of them of all people. :mjlol:

Your input is much appreciated.

White

Sippin tea in yo hood. PS IM A DUDE
You're not a dickhead irl? Surprising, anywho, bluntly tell them, 'siilkeyga is not for sale, i am keeping it ready for my jamaican kang' :siilaanyolaugh:

Be assertive, monotonous and politely cold. Keep your niceness have a big smiles, exchange greeting and pleasantries. But when any of them cling to you or indulge in other talks give sharp responses. Such ‘Oh is that so’ , ‘ That sounds awful’ and ‘I wish you well inshallah’. Don’t say too much and keep nodding, If ever invited to anything make excuses. Keep a straight face and a faint smile for their dead jokes and lowkey bash their unholy activities. They’ll drift from you after a while. There’s no need to badmouth anyone especially if they’re not looking to do ills.

Last edited:

White

Be assertive, monotonous and politely cold. Keep your niceness have a big smiles, exchange greeting and pleasantries. But when any of them cling to you or indulge in other talks give sharp responses. Such ‘Oh is that so’ , ‘ That sounds awful’ and ‘I wish you well’. Don’t say too much and keep nodding, If ever invited to anything make excuses. Keep a straight face and a faint smile for their dead jokes and lowkey bash their unholy activities.
That's some moves, just tell them you don't like em, wassup with all this shit.

You're not a dickhead irl? Surprising, anywho, bluntly tell them, 'siilkeyga is not for sale, i am keeping it ready for my jamaican kang' :siilaanyolaugh:

Sxb my mom would believe me in different circumstances but not in this one. Even you wouldnt believe me if you saw them. They look as holy as it gets mashallah. I even saw one wearing a jilbaab once :mjlol: they have all the grown ups wrapped around their fingers. But wallahi billahi tallahi ive seen the shenanigans theyre up to and the amount of dagaals theyve caused. The only ones who know what theyre like are the people my age. I wont be able to tell my hooyo they arent saints. Plus since their new found interest in me theyve brought their mom around and now our families are friends. Theyve established themselves uffff.

White

Sxb my mom would believe me in different circumstances but not in this one. Even you wouldnt believe me if you saw them. They look as holy as it gets mashallah. I even saw one wearing a jilbaab once :mjlol: they have all the grown ups wrapped around their fingers. But wallahi billahi tallahi ive seen the shenanigans theyre up to and the amount of dagaals theyve caused. The only ones who know what theyre like are the people my age. I wont be able to tell my hooyo they arent saints. Plus since their new found interest in me theyve brought their mom around and now our families are friends. Theyve established themselves uffff.
Then it's too late, unless you want your hooyo to be the gossip of the community.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
:farmajoyaab: Simply tell them you love spending alone time to recharge. That in this fast paced world people just don't get time to disconnect away from technology and reflect on life. :dabcasar:This mindfulness exercise I do requires silence in a darkroom undisturbed for hours. Though I'd love to involve you, it's best we do it solo. It will make us more discplined and focused. And I only want the best for my friends.

Blade1

Ashy Abdi Representative
Lol I'm so good at doing this I just make them hate me by not answering them alot and not going out with them then I just dip. Hasid but what else can I do without it being too awkward and then they think they ended it so it's on them:gaasdrink:
Bad side is people talk bad about me so I'm thinking of another route :noneck:

Lol I'm so good at doing this I just make them hate me by not answering them alot and not going out with them then I just dip. Hasid but what else can I do without it being too awkward and then they think they ended it so it's on them:gaasdrink:
Bad side is people talk bad about me so I'm thinking of another route :noneck:
This is actually good advice ya know :damedamn:
imma try to make myself more unbearable to be around and make them regret ever hanging out with me. iA they ditch me before uni starts:(

Go to a different college if you can maybe they’ll loose interest if you do that.

If that is not an option, outplay them by constantly bailing out on them when they want to hangout with you.

Last edited:

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
@zeinap83 i once stopped hanging out with a guy for a bit cause he smoked to much and one day I ran into his hooyo

And she hit me with “ how come you don’t hang out with *** do you not like him any more”
She seemed dissapointed that I wasn’t hanging out with him.

He honeslty wasn’t a bad guy at all. I still keep in touch with him but we don’t hang that much anymore.

@zeinap83 i once stopped hanging out with a guy for a bit cause he smoked to much and one day I ran into his hooyo

And she hit me with “ how come you don’t hang out with *** do you not like him any more”
She seemed dissapointed that I wasn’t hanging out with him.

He honeslty wasn’t a bad guy at all. I still keep in touch with him but we don’t hang that much anymore.
Aww that mustve been so sad. The mom probably saw you as a good kid for her son to be around.

If he smoked too much he was probably heading down the wrong path anyways. Heavy smokers are too irritable and fidgety and arent the greatest to be around imo. They also stink.
You made the right choice. :nvjpqts:

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
Aww that mustve been so sad. The mom probably saw you as a good kid for her son to be around.

If he smoked too much he was probably heading down the wrong path anyways. Heavy smokers are too irritable and fidgety and arent the greatest to be around imo. They also stink.
You made the right choice. :nvjpqts:
Once college starts people start to get distant a little. Keeping in touch with certain people over time throughout your college years will show who you actually care to associate with.

I had a lot of friends after I graduated high school but once college hit I kept in touch with only about 4. A lot of people went on their own separate ways. Different universities, joined the military, and others just working full time. I did cut out some toxic people and I have been happy ever since I did. For this part it was slightly easier. One was a dope head(not the one I was talking about before) and I just told him Straight up I’m not trying to chill with you when your high. There were two others that I cut off but I’m kind of cool with one of them. These two dudes were beefing and one was pretty negative towards the other guy So I calleds him out on his negative shit. He stopped fucking with me and the other guy went his own way. I’m happy about that cause even tho he was chill the dude was too sensitive. You roast him and he gets too defensive.

Out of the 4 people I kept in touch with im the only one in school right now. When they were in school I barely saw them on campus. Unlike high school in college people plan there schedules way differently. Plus my homeboys are understanding as well so they don’t bother me when I tell them I would rather study than hang out.

there are these girls im trying to avoid mainly because i just dont like their vibe and i find them annoying and their jokes are dead.:damedamn:

But i cant seem to get them off my arm, they cling on to me and suffocate me with their fake ass friendliness. Believe it or not im actually not a irl so I am nice to them, i have no reason not to be :manny:

How do I distance myself enough that they dont consider me a friend and they stop acting like we are?

Fyi: ‘talking to them’ isnt an option. One of you might say that and lemme tell you that that will do far more harm than good. They will run around town yelling about me because theyll be in their feelings. Ive managed to stay out of peoples mouths for this long and i dont intend on being in it now

Make new socials so they don’t find you and live your life and just be lowkey lol. Customise them off snapchat. Tell them your busy with life

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP

Just tell them the truth. That u r a TOM BOY, sporty girl who rather have males friends than female friends. Its not a shame.

images

off topic but stay away from somalis and arabs when studying in uni, they'll waste your time and you won't get anything done. The indo yar are your safest bet for doing well.

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー

On God, I went through the same shit. My advice is simple: ghost those es. It's harsh, but it'll work.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts