Votes: 3 11.5%
  • Call the mother again and say she didn't send me the number

Votes: 7 26.9%
  • Take it as no and don't call the mother again

Votes: 16 61.5%

• Total voters

OffTheDome

Proud American
This reminds me of that Reddit post where that Muslim guy married his wife before ever seeing her face. This guy literally asked for a divorce afterwards
:mjlol:

How do you have the mothers number before the girls? Just take the L bro and move on
:bell: :dead:

Oh my god, do not call the mother! She knows what day it is, either she doesn’t want you as a son in law or she asked the daughter and she’s not interested. Sorry for your luck Its rough game out here getting married 🤷🏾‍♀️

Yusuf Abdi Ali Rashid

King of Prussia
Next time you see her mother whip this bad boy out and demand her daughters phone number. It works like a charm.

0E0571B2-022F-41C6-9864-E15DC534F4CF.jpeg

your profile pic 💀, so random ain’t he guy killing all the journalists

Salute for putting yourself out there. Marriage and dating is numbers game you will find match. Unfortunately this one sounds like dead end, she likely would have given you daughter number while on the phone .saying she would send it seems like stalling tactic and trying to let you down easy which sometimes is worse than being honest and forward

You sent the messenger now all you have to do is wait. Behave yourself cause if you overreact you could ruin your chances. Oh maybe she said no cus she has a choice too who either way have fun and be respectful.

3LetterzMM

LG gang we gon slide for my nigga 🤐🥷
Ur tripping u always gotta ask her for the number before u leave that’s my rule. Gotta make sure you have some line of contact for a late night linkup.

SomaliSteel

No dictator can imprison a population forever.
That is extremely weird. Even in Somalia we never did things like this. You have to get to know the girl before you even approach the family. Once you both agree you both go to your respective parents.

Some random weirdo coming to her house asking for her hand would be seen as creepy

Kamaal

Sidii roon Raba og
Xaaji waad is maqiiqday. You should've talk to the girl first. Going to the mother would've worked only if you were well known millionaire like Dahabshiil's son. Maybe you're rich what do I know?

You should have asked her for her number yourself. Even the most religious girl wants a guy with some confidence and game. Not running everything through her mom cause he’s too scared to talk to her directly

You are being too respectful! You gotta ruffle some feathers. Go back to the house uninvited, ask the chick to go make tea and chill with hooyo for a minute, then talk to the girl, get the number and dip.

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
First of all why would you meet her brother and mother when you NEVER spoke to this girl?

Even introduced by a family friend there’s no reason go to her house meet her parents

The ONLY time you meet her parents siblings is when you both agree to get married thats when you bring your uncles etc and do the nikkah

AbdiFreedom

#Pierre4PM/End Mass Immigration to 🇨🇦 #DefundUN
Staff Member
Lmfao.

You never spoke to the girl before? You went straight to her mother?

Trending