Advice needed for dawah

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blade1

Ashy Abdi Representative
There's this guy who always says stuff like oh why is everything haram, that he's not that religious and asked me if I prayed and if I always wore the hijab and didnt take it off like every other girl and if I prayed 5x a day. (BTW BOYS DON'T ASK A GIRL WHY SHE ISN'T PRAYING FOR FLIPS SAKE, IMMA SAY I'M A GAAL NEXT TIME THAT'S WHY I'M NOT)

Anyway after that rant lemme get back to this event. So all this religious talk started after he tried to touch my hand and initially I was gonna let it go but then I didn't want to be a hypocrite and even though it got awkward I was like "Yh I can't touch guys" and hes like "oh you're one them religious ones" :ayaanswag: wtf
I wish I could've used this pic in the moment lool the irony I'm using her in a thread called dawah :gaasdrink:

So I tried my best but he seemed like the type who needs to be tiptoed with and he's not somali so unlike us who are used to harsh words from lecturers he isn't.
So how do I give dawah to him to make him slowly ease in and can I even give dawah to a guy:icon e confused:

If he is not somali then what is he??

Listen, just tell him you're not allowed to be intimate/close to guys, only with the guy you marry. If he doesn't respect that. Throw him in the :trash:

Blade1

Ashy Abdi Representative
If he is not somali then what is he??

Listen, just tell him you're not allowed to be intimate/close to guys, only with the guy you marry. If he doesn't respect that. Throw him in the :trash:
:deadmanny:
I'm dead I'm trying to get him closer to Allah not me:drakekidding:
I see what he's doing but I cut it off he's a teen he'll go for anything.

Blade1

Ashy Abdi Representative
If he is a muslim then what f*ck is he doing this haraam shit with you he seems like a player drop him in qashin:trash:
:francis: is my English skills that bad or something we didn't do any haram things I'm not trying to give dawah for him to not go with girls I'm giving him dawah in a general sense so that he stops looking at islam as something that restricts everything.:jaynerd:

:deadmanny:
I'm dead I'm trying to get him closer to Allah not me:drakekidding:
I see what he's doing but I cut it off he's a teen he'll go for anything.

If he wants Allah, show him the direction to the nearest masjid. The fact that he TOUCHED your HAND shows that he has no interest in ALLAH but in YOU. Offer a quran saar or something, that might work or a Shaytaan exorcise ( a more violent form of Quraan saar that includes water and if necessary some burning) :francis:
BTW, You didn't answer my first question. :damedamn:

IF HE IS NOT SOMALI, THEN WHAT IS HE???:umwhat:

Blade1

Ashy Abdi Representative
If he wants Allah, show him the direction to the nearest masjid. The fact that he TOUCHED your HAND shows that he has no interest in ALLAH but in YOU. Offer a quran saar or something, that might work or a Shaytaan exorcise ( a more violent form of Quraan saar that includes water and if necessary some burning) :francis:
BTW, You didn't answer my first question. :damedamn:

IF HE IS NOT SOMALI, THEN WHAT IS HE???:umwhat:
No way wallahi somalis and their quran saar:noneck: nacala:cryinglaughsmiley:
You want me to burn him in an exorcism
Just because he touched me doenst mean he wants me:bell:

Now that you say this I'll take him to the prayer room at uni next time inshallah :cosbyhmm:

He's Moroccan btw

Last edited:

Blade1

Ashy Abdi Representative
Walaal the Sheikh is here. Maxaa khaldan?
This is one of the most confusing threads bisinka walaal did you not even read my first post:O27GWRK:
I need advice how do I give dawah to someone who thinks everything is haram how do I ease someone without making them shut off. Jzk

This is one of the most confusing threads bisinka walaal did you not even read my first post:O27GWRK:
I need advice how do I give dawah to someone who thinks everything is haram how do I ease someone without making them shut off. Jzk

What is there to ease I don't understand. What are you trying to tell him?

Blade1

Ashy Abdi Representative
What is there to ease I don't understand. What are you trying to tell him?
I thought you guys might have videos or advice of doing it to others around you.
You could potentially bring someone closer or further from Allah.
He's not Somali so harshness won't work with him how should I start easy

I thought you guys might have videos or advice of doing it to others around you.
You could potentially bring someone closer or further from Allah.
He's not Somali so harshness won't work with him how should I start easy

You want a video, search "merciful servant" on youtube they usually have good videos on Islam and nasheed.

Blade1

Ashy Abdi Representative
You want a video, search "merciful servant" on youtube they usually have good videos on Islam and nasheed.
So I have to do all the hardwork:faysalwtf: I watch merciful servant all the time I thought you guys would shorten the time for me but never the less jazakallah but replying May Allah reward you guys:samwelcome:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts