Advice for the still young:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I want to advice my little bros and sis on here and I say the same thing to my own little brother too so please heed :)

You guys, you are only young for so long and so for your own good you should stay away subjects only the brain dead should care about (race, gender, sjw crap) my advice to you is dont be so invested in these topics that wont do you any good down the road anywhere, waste your precious time, and create anger or animosity in you and ruin your perception of yourself and others.

I only say this because a lot of u are young still and you don't want to be exposed to a lot of negative concepts while your mind is still forming. Also no offense to the AA community but they continue to be damaged to this day and it will quickly leak into the somali community if we dont nip it in the bud quickly and it starts with you guys

Good advice except your AA attack.

Let me add to that and include being very loudly against terrorism. Don't just turn the other way but stand up and make your voices heard.

Agent 47

21st Divsion of Somali National Army
I want to advice my little bros and sis on here and I say the same thing to my own little brother too so please heed :)

You guys, you are only young for so long and so for your own good you should stay away subjects only the brain dead should care about (race, gender, sjw crap) my advice to you is dont be so invested in these topics that wont do you any good down the road anywhere, waste your precious time, and create anger or animosity in you and ruin your perception of yourself and others.

I only say this because a lot of u are young still and you don't want to be exposed to a lot of negative concepts while your mind is still forming. Also no offense to the AA community but they continue to be damaged to this day and it will quickly leak into the somali community if we dont nip it in the bud quickly and it starts with you guys
I thought you were @Khad714 somehow:lolbron:
Thanks for the advice, I think the damage is already done though:lolbron: I hate AAs and swjs:birdman::pachah1:

Good advice except your AA attack.

Let me add to that and include being very loudly against terrorism. Don't just turn the other way but stand up and make your voices heard.

im not attacking AA ppl, I like them but they have fallen victim to a culture designated to fail them (that the media continues to perpetrate against them) And I dont want the same happening to us

And about the terrorism bit we got to get to the root of it first. It doesnt help to yell at the puppet while the ventriloquist gets off scot free...

Any other advice?

DuctTape

I have an IQ of 300
And about the terrorism bit we got to get to the root of it first. It doesnt help to yell at the puppet while the ventriloquist gets off scot free...
Unique quote. Although the concept of addressing the source is nothing new-- I've never heard it expressed in that exact way before. :nvjpqts:
That is actually very true.
Really interesting way of putting it - and more effective than just yelling about how we should be taking this to "the people responsible" or another similarly clumsy way of phrasing it.
Great post :qri8gs7::qri8gs7:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts