Admin

I’m trying to get to get into admin work but I don’t have no experience in that field how to start off . Need advice also if anyone’s wondering I’m based off in australia . I have enough time before I switch occupations (retail).
Ps : I was inspired by the other post I realised I can get some good advice on this forum

mrlog

VIP
I’m trying to get to get into admin work but I don’t have no experience in that field how to start off . Need advice also if anyone’s wondering I’m based off in australia . I have enough time before I switch occupations (retail).
Ps : I was inspired by the other post I realised I can get some good advice on this forum
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

AbdiFreedom

Staff Member
How old are you? Have there been large company bankruptcies/closures where you live? If so, claim you have 1-2 years of internship experience as an admin with a defunct company. Use key words from the job ad in your resume so software will select your resume. Make sure you learn and understand fully what an admin does by reading other job ads and using content from them for your experience.

Trending

Latest posts