Aden Barre Duale resigns from Kenyan parliament

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP
I already told these emotional bijj boys lets take it to private, I swear on Allah I will show you real life suffering. Not FKD nonsense, keep mentioning me and see what happens :mjlol:

Last edited:

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
laakiin adigu yaa tahay kuma naqaano
ina adeer I know your entire family, the sheegatos are the two idiots who are obsessed with me, waa dhoocilo la wasay oo kale, they crying cus I foked them good and they are having emotional melt down, they follow me around, one of them said "I was waiting" LOL because I said I am Rer Farah Ugaas in Jubaland, this is the caliber of bijjes we dealing with, shame really, they embarrass tolka with their emotional niicniic, they should do us our favor and kill themselves.

reer

VIP
ina adeer I know your entire family, the sheegatos are the two idiots who are obsessed with me, waa dhoocilo la wasay oo kale, they crying cus I foked them good and they are having emotional melt down, they follow me around, one of them said "I was waiting" LOL because I said I am Rer Farah Ugaas in Jubaland, this is the caliber of bijjes we dealing with, shame really, they embarrass tolka with their emotional niicniic, they should do us our favor and kill themselves.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I already told these emotional bijj boys lets take it to private, I swear on Allah I will show you real life suffering. Not FKD nonsense, keep mentioning me and see what happens :mjlol:

what you going to do?

your a b1tch ass nigga who went from being the concubine of qoor qoor to now sucking the gus of madoobe.

Trending

Latest posts