Adam Long Lost Memory

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Have u noticed people never speak about ADAM anymore? his not attached to us. He did his time and stepped away and left 'eve' with her kids. Christians misunderstand that as ADAM is guilty, no. He isn't, he is 'perfection' he realized he didn't want to join this 'game' anymore and did his time, left no memory or trace or convenant behind. It's like how most people are nowadays with the idea 'we want to leave a better generation' but not 'join' and make impactful decisions for them. Now EVE is blamed a-lot in Christian culture. She isn't at fault either, she raised her kids and did a damn fine job considering the circumstances.

U will not find a 'trace' of common man on 'earth' mark my words. Only 'eve' is possible. Cuz the judgment isn't on Adam, it's the 'eve' and her kids(males n females) so we shouldn't act like their really is male n female among us, as we report to 'eve' at all times, including 'jesus' notice he is born of a 'woman'. He was truly 'rageedi' Adam and good influence to have u in your life. Not even a single mosque is named after him, which is a shame. Now eve n her kids would've of grown eventually and separated. This is the great 'wilderness' why u find 'archaic' humans and older humans and intermixing. U see it today, beastility on sites. This was quite common. No guidance man, woman, child fall to anything on earth, there is no moral code. But they had warners and ppl that brought back to the right path over that 'wilderness period' so it's not like they were without law. Without 'law' means u dead no more existence. If u see 'extinction' it means the law has gone.

The 'real' adam allahu alam. But the 'adams' after under 'eve' all of us are not that 'true adam'. Christians linked this 'male' adam the 'eve' side to 'god' which is big 'haram' not all of them as they had 'silent underground' churches in history and stuff. This the worst sin imaginable linking god to such thing. This is way after in my opinion wilderness period and NOAH age. They were probably doing better then us spiritually. During this wilderness period where u see the diversity but it's the same 'garbage' and hence u don't ever worship it. Then good ppl actually arose who left 'convenants' which is the convenant 'era'. Noah is the biggest one that we know off. This goes down to 'three' ham, sham, japtheth. All report to that under this convenant. Mind u there is no god among us at all times, good people only considering the 'circumstances' of this 'evil branch'.

Then it gets even more complicated in 'shami' line as god came down 'cursed' it meaning it's worst 'lineage' among us cuz noah 'father' from 'eve' side cursed ham and I can see the 'effects' but it's not everlasting(africa, ancient mid east populations, south india) but it's a convenant god holds firm to these stuff. But at least earthly matter. Sham is more 'indepth' at a specific line 'judah' and not all 'jewish followers' but genetics matter. That's why they were never destroyed as whole. Mind u ppl are destroyed and u will find traces of remnants through-out the world, not a single trace or others migrate and join other societies. Then came this great age based on 'faith' conquers all this nonsense but it doesn't mean some people 'are adhering to these' as long as they do, it's valid. Even one 'heart' let alone nation. This 'moses, jesus, mohamed' line it's about 'faith' but their old convenant among themselves still stand 'lacnatullah alaykh' since it's serious matter if god intervenes. If he doesn't intervene it's just between men and ends there cause it's all reporting to single mother 'garaabo' ah. The 'adam apple' isn't the 'true adam' he is not involved.

It's the 'adam' after 'eve' which means her male kids. They twist n corrupt the ancient ppl who had agendas, motives, etc. If u see any male with an 'adam' apple u know it's from 'eve' side. So if jesus returns and he has that, do not worship him, follow him, he is strenghtened to finish a 'lineage' business over there in Israel. Many will and there is nothing u can do about it, just keep firm to what the quran says in the last days, it's all in our book the final testament. It's uncorruptable even if we wanted to corrupt it cuz of 'recitation' model in each nation.

I am not perfect religionist expert so don't take this as 'gospel' but refer to the quran and jama'ah councils at all time. But these earthly things are not hard to work out, maybe it's cause our lineage was an earthly problem hence I am alright on earthly topics, but spiritual topics go n see ancient calm and united ppl like tigray/jabarti, they hide stuff iyagu but for the overall good I think cuz mohamed blessed it while watching 'satans' chase each other around.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Mind u I am not religious expert on these matters. So don't take my word as gospel or truth. But it's how I read the religions while looking at from 'miyi' perspective cause it's where it 'started' the root. Maybe there is 'settler' perspective that's even deeper who knows 'sufis' were quite in-depth about matters also. Maybe horsemen, spiritualist, noone knows. Faith isn't something u can test or measure, it's up to individuals. But this 'earth' is testable and anything physical.

That's why it's best we focus on earthly matters, our gabays and hikmad refers to 'all those areas' and stop trying to be martyr or some saint and hypocrit n dead inside. This is beyond our 'scope' anagu I know that and the quran made it clear 'bedu' desert people are not 100% perfect themselves lakin arimaha dhaqanka, degaanka, qabyalada, etc we know this stuff and what can cause this rift to happen. While u got settlers in jabarti/tigray who probably have more indepth view cuz they live side by side not killing each other ever. which means PACT

Last edited:

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Anyways the truth is the 'jama'ah' of the world considers u a problem, I accept that ruling not all of them are bloody wrong and your right. God strengthened them while making ur nonsense small jabhad so it doesnt impact on humanity. Damn islamists. Iska gabta nimanka haranta loo ordayo oo boqol qof ka badneen which shows u allah made it a minority so its only them in AL H AWIYAH.

Its like mentally ill person standing before a mental health court. The whole court is wrong but u r right? allah make u in a minority and u live in ur delusion and u die with the falsehood. Islamists are false and they have other motives but it won't get them far in the long run, its such small pool so dont think muslims are in that al hawiyah but it made it a minority at all times due to jama'ah style they do. The problem isnt the terrorists their just ignorant nothing wrong with that. Its the one who knows what theyre doing and also knows the truth of religion but conceals it. Islam has those now like all religion do. Theyre in the minority tho in all respect.

Last edited:

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
The jama'ah consensus majority rules is correct but they don't apply it fully and bend it where-ever in the world. If majority of doctors says your nuts and if u don't accept it, your an insane asylum. But if majority of Somalis say no to division, it's acceptable 'separation' not in-line with the political consensus. Not just SL. But it's anywhere in the world. Majority of world tell u Islamist are a problem. U start to 'defend' it where is the majority consensus and their not called mentally ill but the opposition.

Why can't be i defined as an opposition to mental health, just because what we hear,see,touch,smell isn't identical doesn't make my experience not TRUE. But no no no your nutcase, Ill accept that, but apply it across the board and it would make sense then to all matters in life. That's why u have conspiracy nutcases running around being justified, oppositions that are armed, political discourse, economic discourse, u name it.

Some ppl think their ancient kings, prophets, jesus, let em be. I see an adam apple, I dont believe u r and the majority disagree, but it's his/her experience. Mashallah inaad tirahdan bay ahayd ku soco. Their experiencing something u probably have no clue. That's probably why ppl mentally ill do not recover your not relating to them at all and some do and it's all measurable it's never one answer this world.

That's why I am against myself 'physical' therapy for 'non physical matters'. If i break my leg, i will take medication, it's physical thing that one. Step away from my 'non physical' aspects like my emotions, thoughts, experiences, etc. Some ppl it helps the medication I have seen them without their a mess but it's not everyone they need to know when to 'draw a line' not repeat the same answer.

What U see in mental health institution is HELLISH, it might look nice on the outside, it's worse then being chained to tree in Somalia, at least ur in NATURE. I know if I go there, I have hit rock bottom, I will review myself constantly. It's my sign that one. Even the mental health, I wrote suggestions to them, they never care. U need to divide them sxb, peaceful, functional, just delusional one hospital the same type weeye. They put violent, the whole lot, there is no streamlining. Like delusional yes its delusional when they tell u but that doesnt mean its not true, it's just not true to consensus and the ill person needs to realize that and work on progress. Its half n half weeye.

Last edited:

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Its like this in an example. I see butterfly on the wall, noone else sees it. U accept it is there for them and tell them but u dont see it. Tell them sometimes im cold when ur hot see we have different experiences on weather. Its not consistent. But now lets go back to baseline where we can agree. But their right on one thing there is something to do with chemicals in the brain. U know when u use chemicals like cocaine, u go somewhere else. There is chemical balance here and its hard field brain stuff but that's still not all to it. I dont study it but I know its not just physical brain, thats like saying laptop is just hardware.

They know my issue isnt chemicals or my physical brain and still drown me in medicine the losers. Why not therapy or something different. They scanned my brain not a single problem and every balanced fine in chemicals. Its like laptop repair when u know its not hardware, u dont apply hardware fixes. U send it off for software and their is team there. My issue is software. Half the problem was even figuring that out. As u circle the western health system of that loser psychology FREUD. Ur chemical balances are u in ya blood steam as that is what is fed to your brain. They do so many test NOTHING except iron deficiency or something not related. They know my psychical brain has no physical wear/tear on tissue

Last edited:

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
The brain is complex. U got blood flow going to it. U got electricity which I still don't understand. Physical brain, their all working together, what structure I don't know, their is command centers and interconnected points. But that's physical, that doesn't explain 'experience' 'awareness' as a result of this. Like when someone has bad memory, they can scan and see what physical different about that brain tissue and start to 'correlate' patterns from it. That's quite easy that component. The 'awareness' 'consciousness' the stuff carl jung was talking about is very 'difficult' to talk about doesn't mean it's not true cause it's beyond your capacity.

I know how to think for myself independent not 'yes sir no sir 3 sugars bag full sir'. Yes sir no sir shit on yourself, he will shit on himself sxb in military. These people are different wallahi and why I am telling u their is fundamental differences in our approaches to life. Doesn't mean we are better then each other or someone is wrong. Infact I am trying to grasp why they do it so I can see the wisdom behind it in the overall scheme of things. U saw that guy in SA army in puntland slap that soldier, thats independent streak i am telling u about, its in his blood to SLAP U BACK. It doesnt work like that in their culture. It's the same across all their sectors this i i sir and the best who does it is considered 'hero' in their thinking even if nothing real different happened.

amar iyo kala dambayn bay isku xushmayan dadka settled ka ah it doesnt matter if it was right or wrong, we need to adapt to thinking and let go independent stuff, its not the place for it. Its called loyalty and its important look at somalia no loyalty anywhere independence causes this. If they are in the settlements tell them to switch off and ADAPT or DIE OUT. Amar iyo kala dambayn in somali is 'orders and heirachy' don't question just do it but 'review' and 'suggest' but their not breaking order/heirachy or it's chaos which is worst situation, ITS HELL. WA NIMAN WACAD LEH NIMANKASI, DO SOMALIS? NO do desert ppl in general no. everyone cant be president sxb, this is somalia, every man his talo and disobedience no loyalty, no abaal, iska badela waxani rather then criticize others. Every sector dont they have loyalty discounts, perks, its all over their mindset the settled folks this 'loyalty' principle. Thats why they dont change madhab or philosophy in any field even if its right or wrong, it effects all settled cultures this type of thinking. REAL SETTLERS NOT SOMALI TYPE SETTLERS OR DESERT SETTLERS ENTERING AFRICAN NATIONS.

WACAD AYAA LOO MARAY DALKA SXB 60S, SIDEEDI AYAY AHAYNAYSA ACCORDING TO SETTLER IDEALOGUES AROUND THE WORLD WHO WILL NOT ALLOW EXAMPLES OF BREAKING LOYALTY AND CONTRACTS SPUR THIS THRU THE WORLD. RATHER THEN BEING MENTALLY ILL AND DENYING THE CONSENSUS ON SOMALIA. GET TO WORK AND ARRANGE SOMETHING, ADAPT, AND MOVE ON NOT LIVE IN MENTAL ILLNESS LIKE U ACCUSE ME OF CHASING SHIT THAT ISNT THERE. THATS JUST EARTHLY CONVENANTS BETWEEN PPL. IMAGINE THOSE RELIGIOUS ONES IN THE PAST WITH GOD AND PROPHETS ITS CRAZY WALLAHI THATS VERY DANGEROUS THATS YOUR SOUL

Last edited:

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Ama cirka aada, ama dhulka aada, ama saxibo soo kaxayso somalia iyo arinteeda sideedi ayay ahanaysa u wont ruin the world loyalty program with your CADIFAD and emotions and qabyalad. There are things bigger then your emotions to them, which is world stability. So continue living like that if u want and deny reality but in 20 years when new generation comes who are not from somalia but have western mindset, dont accept that somalia will be how it is now, it will be resolved FOREVER and EVER and they dont have cadifad and emotion and qabyald but REALITY and measurements. While u still rememeber the old somalia u shud cut deals because once that memory is gone, you might enter a somalia u dont like and noone can move out of it.

Take your federal structure, centralism is repeating history not learning from it which is mankind principle never to repeat. Make it work u got no choice. The world sees our nation as 'misfit' like little children throwing tantrum but your staying that room, the door is shut. Learn to read agreements if u sign it, u cant break it or maneuvre. It has to be followed to a TEE. 9 TO 5 means that sxb monday to friday. If u dont like contract gala with time off at end but fulfill the contract. They have many adjustments in west but our politicians need to know the importance of wacad. there is no going back untill its completed. There is oral loyalty, paper loyalty, many types bay gaban aduunka at scales from individual to individual business to business govt to govt or inside many further. But the principle stays the same over their heirachy, they never change this and u need to learn to ADAPT.

Last edited:

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
The issue is not clan elders in Somalia not the 'true lineage based ones' cuz they know the oral law, its u ppl in politics who dont know oral law in ur settlement is printed on paper, it requires the same 'steadfastness' at all times. Noone is changing their oral law and xeer, u can deny it or reject it, but it will always be there and they will always come back to it be it today, tommorow, 10 years.

Its up to politicians to agree and deliver to clan elders to review if it is compatible with their oral law, culture, and long term clan stability. They don't tell u what to do with ur settlements, they handle the 'miyi' only. Lakin wax la imaada, thats the problem really. Stop playing politics, lama joggo waqtigasi in somalia. U need the true elders oo beeshooda boqolal sano sharaf ku laha ma aha kuwa manta la magacabay ama 91. If he accepts the deal, that's it's over. No spoiler, no 91 clan elder, no moryan, no politician required to intervene.

Last edited:

Samaalic Era

QurboExit
One thing I agree is that all archaic humans are descendants of Adam. The children of Adam can only breed with each other and hence anything modern humans mixed with are among Beesha Adam pbuh

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
One thing I agree is that all archaic humans are descendants of Adam. The children of Adam can only breed with each other and hence anything modern humans mixed with are among Beesha Adam pbuh

I think there is physical anatomy like body structure being the same with archaic humans but they were essentially 'animal' in the 'brain' and behaved like one is my conclusion or why else didn't they 'bedazzle' us with their civilization. Beyond 'fire' making and 'stone tools' they never reached beyond that. They didn't even reach the metal age. I don't consider them FULLY HUMAN those archaic humans. I consider someone fully human that has developed language, numbers, moral code and laws and is aware of something 'beyond' themselves whatever they 'call' that superpower I am not concerned with but that is a human being too me.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP

A monkey is anatomically 96% the same as human beings, does that mean their 96% human. No they are nowhere near 96% of our brain capacity and higher level of thought. Infact if you want to talk body structures, animals are pretty close to each other regardless how distant they are from us in terms of body structure. They have eyes, ears, nose, skeleton, etc. I don't mix this up with the fact they lack any sort of 'awareness' about themselves, they don't have names for themselves meaning their not 'individuals' and they do not understand civilization or greating a better world rather then just 'consuming' it without any CHANGES to their lifestyle.

Change comes 2 ways. The environment forces one to change like disaster, war, disease, droughts, floods, or your food source going 'extinct'. You either change your old lifestyle or die in this situation. The other change is coming from within yourself, through questioning and analysis and testing solutions. Humans are used to both approaches. Animals usually die away if the environment changes, they never adapt, u find their skeletons only remaining, forget about questioning or examining their lifestyle, u can't compare animals to humans but we do share a-lot in terms of our physical aspect.

Samaalic Era

QurboExit
A monkey is anatomically 96% the same as human beings, does that mean their 96% human. No they are nowhere near 96% of our brain capacity and higher level of thought. Infact if you want to talk body structures, animals are pretty close to each other regardless how distant they are from us in terms of body structure. They have eyes, ears, nose, skeleton, etc. I don't mix this up with the fact they lack any sort of 'awareness' about themselves, they don't have names for themselves meaning their not 'individuals' and they do not understand civilization or greating a better world rather then just 'consuming' it without any CHANGES to their lifestyle.

Change comes 2 ways. The environment forces one to change like disaster, war, disease, droughts, floods, or your food source going 'extinct'. You either change your old lifestyle or die in this situation. The other change is coming from within yourself, through questioning and analysis and testing solutions. Humans are used to both approaches. Animals usually die away if the environment changes, they never adapt, u find their skeletons only remaining, forget about questioning or examining their lifestyle, u can't compare animals to humans but we do share a-lot in terms of our physical aspect.
From what I've heard, most if not all humans come from the 3rd son of Adam pbuh, Sheeth, who was also a prophet. The other sons of Adam pbuh scattered and left, the first being Qabiil, the 1st born and its makes that modern humans are from a prophetic lineage. The civilisation on earth was built by the descendants of Nuh as well as the introduction of writing. The Noahitic Covenant was the first major Covenant on earth and is mentioned in the Qur'an. All of the Ulul Aziim(major prophets with covenants) changed the world drastically and they are only 5. Nuh, Ibrahim, Musa, Isa and Muhammad pbuh.

Also Ham was the starter of civilisation and also had possessions of Adam and Xawo pbut. The Jews are always jealous of Ham and Ismail pbut.

Trending