Actual war story.

Status
Not open for further replies.
My boys(college friend) father was a general back in the day. True story. During the war, powerful clan soldiers used to place batteries into the anuses of women. I did not believe him and that is why I posted here.

Old timers check in and verify. Thanks.

ice_cube_wtf_gqvqs30u.gif

"I was walking alone in the town on 28 April when 20 USC soldiers seized me and another man and took us to their commander, General Aideed. They shot my companion - Abdullahi Abby Farah, a schoolteacher from Mogadishu. I pleaded with the soldiers not to kill me and showed them my foot - it was all a mess since it had been hit by a bullet during the fighting in Kismayu last year. They let me go and I hid for three days and then escaped towards the Kenya border.

"Many people had fled from Bulohawo before Aideed's forces came. Those remaining there were mostly old men, women and children, those who were not strong enough to attempt to run away. They gathered people in the town centre, going round all the houses, and separated people by clan, marking out the Darods - Majarten, Marehan and Ogadenis. Their own people - Hawiyes - they left alone. Darod men and children they killed, Darod women they raped and often killed too. Those that tried to escape or looked as if they might escape were shot. The weaker ones were bayonetted. The bodies were burnt with kerosene and firewood and the bones left lying there. They stole all their property, and took the iron-sheet roofs off houses and shops to sell across the border. Mud-and-wattle houses were just burnt down.

"The killings went on for all the time Aideed held the town - a month and three days. The worst killings were in the first few days, when people were killed in groups of 30 or 40.

"I saw people with their tongues cut out, their arms or legs cut off, and left to die. Children and old men were thrown into oil drums full of a mixture of boiling oil, water and salt. Women were raped by as many as 20 or 30 men, then bayonetted in the vagina or their stomachs cut open. Small girls were bayonetted in the vagina and pregnant women had their stomachs slit open - even women of their own Hawiye clan if they were pregnant by a Darod man.

"Even babies were not spared. They were bayonetted, clubbed to death with rifle butts, or thrown into boiling oil."

Xooshdheere

how do i use this
"I was walking alone in the town on 28 April when 20 USC soldiers seized me and another man and took us to their commander, General Aideed. They shot my companion - Abdullahi Abby Farah, a schoolteacher from Mogadishu. I pleaded with the soldiers not to kill me and showed them my foot - it was all a mess since it had been hit by a bullet during the fighting in Kismayu last year. They let me go and I hid for three days and then escaped towards the Kenya border.

"Many people had fled from Bulohawo before Aideed's forces came. Those remaining there were mostly old men, women and children, those who were not strong enough to attempt to run away. They gathered people in the town centre, going round all the houses, and separated people by clan, marking out the Darods - Majarten, Marehan and Ogadenis. Their own people - Hawiyes - they left alone. Darod men and children they killed, Darod women they raped and often killed too. Those that tried to escape or looked as if they might escape were shot. The weaker ones were bayonetted. The bodies were burnt with kerosene and firewood and the bones left lying there. They stole all their property, and took the iron-sheet roofs off houses and shops to sell across the border. Mud-and-wattle houses were just burnt down.

"The killings went on for all the time Aideed held the town - a month and three days. The worst killings were in the first few days, when people were killed in groups of 30 or 40.

"I saw people with their tongues cut out, their arms or legs cut off, and left to die. Children and old men were thrown into oil drums full of a mixture of boiling oil, water and salt. Women were raped by as many as 20 or 30 men, then bayonetted in the vagina or their stomachs cut open. Small girls were bayonetted in the vagina and pregnant women had their stomachs slit open - even women of their own Hawiye clan if they were pregnant by a Darod man.

"Even babies were not spared. They were bayonetted, clubbed to death with rifle butts, or thrown into boiling oil."

that's fucked up....

qabiilism just brings suffering and destruction

Audhubillah can you even call these moryaans human beings.:susp:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending