According to Islam, every people have had a prophet or messenger sent to them

I'm just wondering, why is that we only know of Middle Eastern ones? Middle East is the cradle of civilization I get it, but what about other early civilization areas like say, China? You would think that if everyone got their own messengers, it would have been written down in those civilizations too, but coincidentally that seems to have only happened in the middle east.

Jacko

VIP
This hadith makes 'we sent prophets to every nation' kind of confusing for me:

Tell us Yahya bin Bakir, told us lion, Younis, from Ibn Shihab from Abu Salamah bin Abdul Rahman, that Jabir bin Abdullah, may Allah be pleased we were with the Messenger of Allah peace be upon him, save me Kabat, and the Messenger of Allah, may Allah bless him The Prophet, peace and blessings be upon him, said, “You have to wear the black of it, for it is the best of it.” They said, “Do you herds the sheep?”

Narrated Jabir bin `Abdullah: We were with Allah's Messenger (ﷺ) picking the fruits of the 'Arak trees, and Allah's Messenger (ﷺ) said, "Pick the black fruit, for it is the best." The companions asked, "Were you a shepherd?" He replied, "There was no prophet who was not a shepherd."

Sahih al-Bukhari 3406
There's many nations around the world that weren't shepherds. How could they have received prophets?

There have been more than 100k prophets alot of them lasted for a few minutes and were not prophets anymore bcuz they did what they were supposed to do.

For instance there is a theory that a prophet was sent to modern day Scandanavia. His sole purpose was teach those people how harness iron.

There have been more than 100k prophets alot of them lasted for a few minutes and were not prophets anymore bcuz they did what they were supposed to do.

For instance there is a theory that a prophet was sent to modern day Scandanavia. His sole purpose was teach those people how harness iron.

So being a prophet wasn't just about spreading the message of Allah? It could be anything else?

Jacko

VIP

Sounds like a lot of conjecture

What's the evidence for a prophet being sent to only teach people how to harness iron. Every prophet was sent to his people to convey the message of God.

Periplus

SYL supporter
VIP
You would think that if everyone got their own messengers, it would have been written down in those civilizations too, but coincidentally that seems to have only happened in the middle east.

I believe the thinking is that every monotheistic religion was a mutation of Islam.

Zoroastrianism, Waaq etc were all Islam once and after time became the religions they are today.

Apollo

Staff Member
Afro-Asiatic people are God's chosen people. Rest have no souls.

qlm25yF.jpg

I'm just wondering, why is that we only know of Middle Eastern ones? Middle East is the cradle of civilization I get it, but what about other early civilization areas like say, China? You would think that if everyone got their own messengers, it would have been written down in those civilizations too, but coincidentally that seems to have only happened in the middle east.
Population of the world was a lot smaller in the past at least after the last global cataclysm 12800 years ago.
China and india had a population boom in the last 10000 years because of the climate and fertile soil good for farming.

Apollo

Staff Member
In all seriousness,

The Middle East is in the center of the old world. Close to Europe, Africa, and the rest of Asia.

Logical place to place the major prophets if you were a God who wanted to spread a world religion.

Australia, South Africa, or South America would be the worst locations.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
You dont read your own articles

There is little or no evidence to support the notion that Akhenaten was a progenitor of the full-blown monotheism that we find in the Bible. The monotheism of the Hebrew Bible and the New Testament had its own separate development—one that began more than half a millennium after the pharaoh's death.[244]

Population of the world was a lot smaller in the past at least after the last global cataclysm 12800 years ago.
China and india had a population boom in the last 10000 years because of the climate and fertile soil good for farming.
Sure, but what does that have to do with what I said, wouldn't that be the same for the middle east.

In all seriousness,

The Middle East is in the center of the old world. Close to Europe, Africa, and the rest of Asia.

Logical place to place the major prophets if you were a God who wanted to spread a world religion.

Australia, South Africa, or South America would be the worst locations.
But it is said that all peoples prior to Muhammad recieved Messengers not just the Middle East, or is that wrong?