According to a Somali petrol minister. Somalia could profit $500 trillion per person $22 mil

Status
Not open for further replies.
Doesn't matter how wealthy Somalia is.
Our leadership is morally bankrupt and so is the parliament. Till this day there is still zero talk about how the upcoming oil revenue will be managed to develop Somalia.

The only thing that will be enriched is the bank account of N&N and their foreign banker friends.

Doesn't matter how wealthy Somalia is.
Our leadership is morally bankrupt and so is the parliament. Till this day there is still zero talk about how the upcoming oil revenue will be managed to develop Somalia.

The only thing that will be enriched is the bank account of N&N and their foreign banker friends.
Sadly true like the next guys after them do and so as the circle of corruption continues

@Mehmet

Arab leaders are and were smart enough to invest in their people to keep them quiet, you think these foreign passport holding Somali "leaders" care?

They will steal and retire happily.

If Khayre and Farmaajo were honest, they would be discussing how oil exploration will benefit the country, not try to bully federal states into taking horrible deals.

@Mehmet

Arab leaders are and were smart enough to invest in their people to keep them quiet, you think these foreign passport holding Somali "leaders" care?

If Khayre and Farmaajo were honest, they would be discussing how oil exploration will benefit the country, not try to bully federal states into taking horrible deals.

Verily, Allah is watching because he created the oil fields!

@Mehmet

My old man says that they should be tried and have their foreign passports removed for selling the country like the last guys before them

@Mehmet

They can't take states oils without afight from the locals

My old man says that they should be tried and have their foreign passports removed for selling the country like the last guys before them

Deffo.

All these dual citizen politicians think they can get away with it, but they are deluded.
In this world, they face corruption charges and in the hereafter, hellfire, Allah willing.

Deffo.

All these dual citizen politicians think they can get away with it, but they are deluded.
In this world, they face corruption charges and in the hereafter, hellfire, Allah willing.
Yes no winning and i wonder why they do not wait for the country to be rich to steal funds

XamarWeeaboo

You expected something here didn't you?!?!?

What do y’all think?

I wonder which country the MPs will buy a house/villa/penthouse in this time? Maybe Turkey or Qatar, since we have a positive relationship with both countries? Or maybe the US, since most are from there??? Who knows?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?! Tune in next time folk!;)

Arabz will fight hard from this happening at all cost as we should distance our selfz from them

i herd the saudis used to pay siad barre money not to look for oil and gas in somalia

the arabs are worried, somalia and the arab world is like a bottle, we are the bottom, the top is running out, drill the bottom and the oil flows out,

550T dollars is a lot though, thast approx 9 trillion barrels of oil at todays approx price of what betwen 55-65 dollars

thats too much, 30 times what saudi has

but if true, it will proof to the world Allah has provided enough with man kind to share and a slap in the face for those who want to depopulate the planet and thing we have too many mouths to feed,

what would God allow people to be born if there is not enough food

its shirk to thing like that,

Allah says if humans used to bounty its like taking a needle tip with water from the oceans of the entire world, it will never decrease,

SubhanAllah

poverty is man made, enough resources if we share it right with out greed

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
I'm pro Somaliweyn if The oil of my Beesha Sanbuur is also dug I'm hearing we have mad Reserves in Our tuulo ruguuda

I don't even want the money, all I need is 1st world infrastructure so I can live like I do in the West when I return permanently :win:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending