Accent game share a voice

BobSmoke

Flying over your heads
Try to guess saaxiib I made this very hard

images (3).jpeg

I shoulda known better than pressing play button

not really as covid has mutated and now 2 people have contracted it
Since your Norwegian I would like to know how my best friend Odin is doing heard that Ragnarok was about to happen maybe the giants can stop this war you feel me anyways tell Loki that Joseph Stalin stole his macwiis

1603143146553.png

Octavian

Hmm
VIP
Since your Norwegian I would like to know how my best friend Odin is doing heard that Ragnarok was about to happen maybe the giants can stop this war you feel me anyways tell Loki that Joseph Stalin stole his macwiis

View attachment 147812
loki is tied to a rock and is getting snake poison in his eyes odin is sleeping the giants are getting high in the ajnabi side of oslo while eating some of that pidgeon kebab odin is chillin while sippin that guud lean and is my neighbour stalin is a pussy he didn't steal shit it was ivan the terrible i mean how can a nigga with the birth name loseb steal anything u feel me

loki is tied to a rock and is getting snake poison in his eyes odin is sleeping the giants are getting high in the ajnabi side of oslo while eating some of that pidgeon kebab odin is chillin while sippin that guud lean and is my neighbour stalin is a pussy he didn't steal shit it was ivan the terrible i mean how can a nigga with the birth name loseb steal anything u feel me
Hope Loki gets well soon

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Trending