Abyssinian settler in Jigjiga trys to rip Sayid Dervish statue down

I too hate statues as it’s against Islam.
But the airport has the name and statue of King Wiil Waal from 1700s and the Sayid.
It’s political that Absame wish to remind Habashi of Absame own the land.
A symbol. Once the land is independent Insha Allah we will retire them both

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
Why wouldn’t he know it is haram do you think people from the past don’t have the sane knowledge as us they have the same information we have today the Quran and the Hadith
All the justification came from hadhiths, which wasn't well known in my opinion. So he may didn't read or heard of that hadith

All the justification came from hadhiths, which wasn't well known in my opinion. So he may didn't read or heard of that hadith

Dude stop. He will not want his statue. Your talking about the most educated Somali man in deen as he went to today’s iraq Ottoman Empire and Sudan and today’s Saudi to Lear deen in the 1870s and 1880s. Stop making things up. He will not want his statue as its Xaraam

The British offered to make him a king of the Somalis he refused as he said only God can make him a king not a non-Muslim

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
Dude stop. He will not want his statue. Your talking about the most educated Somali man in deen as he went to today’s iraq Ottoman Empire and Sudan and today’s Saudi to Lear deen in the 1870s and 1880s. Stop making things up. He will not want his statue as its Xaraam

The British offered to make him a king of the Somalis he refused as he said only God can make him a king not a non-Muslim
Oh my God, isn't this thread about Ahmed gurrey? :williamswtf:

Plz ignore my replies, act like I didn't say anything :mjhaps:

Trending