Speculations that Abye shot fatally by Amhara extremists

Unconfirmed reports say Abye Ahmed has been rushed to hospital abroad.

Amhara finally poisoned the guy these guys dont like fighting even battles always have to be sneaky.

If Abye dies then Ethiopia is in deep shit.Dameka Mackenon is an outright racist far right and will take over.

This will change alot,seems like Amhra were bot happy Jawar and his team were about to be released as they had charges dropped earlier this week.

Last edited:
This is reminding me the death of Meles, first it was rumors and the officials were embarrassed to explain the situation then it became clear that the guy was in ICU.
It seems that Abiy has not been seen for weeks , for someone who like the spotlight this is quite strange.

Anyway truth will unfold sooner or later, but indeed if the guy dies or he is unable to lead then Ethiopia is in deep shit in the.near future.

The picture is of course a fake, photoshopped one , but there is rumours all over the internet that the guy has been either shot or poisoned.
The fact he has not been seen in public for weeks is not helping also.

These rumours are like the ones of when Kim Jong Un being “dead”. Until there’s official statement from the Ethiopian Government I’m not buying it. Plus the pic looks sus like it’s photoshopped :mjdontkno:

These rumours are like the ones of when Kim Jong Un being “dead”. Until there’s official statement from the Ethiopian Government I’m not buying it. Plus the pic looks sus like it’s photoshopped :mjdontkno:
They say he was hit by blood pressure some say he was poisoned some say its covid19.

The only common ground is he is critically ill.