Abwaan Badal Salad a Muqdishu Native exposes Qalbidhagax

I love to see this @Sheikh Kulkuli has converted me to temporary cheesism :silanyosmile:

Hawiyes didnt have “nationalism” they thought they were bringing a puppet for centralism now they have been domesticated by it.

You got the centrist authoritarian you wanted hes just not your qabiil. Enjoy :icon lol:
Hawiye gave Mx the keys to Xamar aka military and Finance.
That malaab is so tasty that it is a reminiscence of the Kacanka days and 100% better than JVA days.

Farmajo is going nowhere he will try to stay in power like Aabo aka 20 years.Watch how MX turn into millionaires on Farmajo's second term office Xamar is where the money is all funds from IC and Taxes.

Hassan Garguute Buldanana

AUG 25, 2023
VIP
We build the fedral government with sh shareef but we also want centralism,
Make it sense akhie .
Is it us whose destroying fedralism at the moment or is it the jabarti cheese ?
Are we the ones that are against federal state of banadir or is it you ?
Sheikh shareef and HSM even wanted to give your cousins in sool and sanaag but it was you that refused it and said they are part of puntland. if were being realistic you are the federaldiid boowe
The government adopted the federal framework before Sharif and come out of the transitional stage during HSM term.

:farmajoyaab: It was called Transitional federal government and become Federal gov of Somalia.

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP
Hawiye gave Mx the keys to Xamar aka military and Finance.
That malaab is so tasty that it is a reminiscence of the Kacanka days and 100% better than JVA days.

Farmajo is going nowhere he will try to stay in power like Aabo aka 20 years.Watch how MX turn into millionaires on Farmajo's second term office Xamar is where the money is all funds from IC and Taxes.
No MX support 20 years dictatorship miyaa walantahay at least say MX support another Farmaajo term because that is true majority of MX support this I would say 80% but then again most Somalis support this because they are fully invested in N&N.

Hawiyo hadaan ka hadlo, do you know they get the most proceeds of any Government and have been getting the most out of this one in particular due to regular wages being paid down to the nigga washing the floor and the girl serving food at the cantines. MX get little proceed from any government, its always going to be Hawiyo because they dominate Xamar the seat of the government, Farmaajo will be a millionair inshallah and so will his brothers and close family and relatives, no different to Hassan Sh, Sh Sharif, Cumar Abdirashid, Abdiwali Gaas etc and Rooble as well. that is pretty much standard, he will be more rich because his government functions better budgets is much higher and even though the corruption is less the surplus is so huge that even if he skims the top it will be to the tunes of millions.

MX as a clan will remain poor, just as MJ are poor just as Abgaal are poor, just as Habar Gidir will not only remain poor but refugees I am giving aid to, just as Ogaden will continue to be slaves.

No MX support 20 years dictatorship miyaa walantahay at least say MX support another Farmaajo term because that is true majority of MX support this I would say 80% but then again most Somalis support this because they are fully invested in N&N.

Hawiyo hadaan ka hadlo, do you know they get the most proceeds of any Government and have been getting the most out of this one in particular due to regular wages being paid down to the nigga washing the floor and the girl serving food at the cantines. MX get little proceed from any government, its always going to be Hawiyo because they dominate Xamar the seat of the government, Farmaajo will be a millionair inshallah and so will his brothers and close family and relatives, no different to Hassan Sh, Sh Sharif, Cumar Abdirashid, Abdiwali Gaas etc and Rooble as well. that is pretty much standard, he will be more rich because his government functions better budgets is much higher and even though the corruption is less the surplus is so huge that even if he skims the top it will be to the tunes of millions.

MX as a clan will remain poor, just as MJ are poor just as Abgaal are poor, just as Habar Gidir will not only remain poor but refugees I am giving aid to, just as Ogaden will continue to be slaves.
You are hyena preaching that his kind are herbivorous.

You are a squatter with every imaginable vice.Before MSB you were bushmen.After 1970s all over sudden you started living in Boli qaran stealing the national coffers for the last 30 years you almost went back to being hunters and gatheres.
Nobody needs villa Somalia bad like Ilka.yar. Without Villa somalia you have nothing in Somalia.

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP
You are hyena preaching that his kind are herbivorous.

You are a squatter with every imaginable vice.Before MSB you were bushmen.After 1970s all over sudden you started living in Boli qaran stealing the national coffers for the last 30 years you almost went back to being hunters and gatheres.
Nobody needs villa Somalia bad like Ilka.yar. Without Villa somalia you have nothing in Somalia.
I am not squatter xaq baan u leeyahay kursiga like any Somali citizen, kartidayda iyo xifaaltankayga baan ku qabsaday ee haka xumaan, hana ku mashquulin afaaraha Somalia waxaa tahay slave from Ethiopia/Kenya.

Teeda kale my ancestors were not bushmen but nomads like your ancestors, but we diverged when you became a slave and I become a citizen of a independent nation, you have a chip on your shoulder but do not take it out on me, take it out on the Habeshi and Kikuyu.

Trending

Latest posts